SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
@Corty Hello! I saw this thread and thought that I should join the fun. here's my info!

Chair: no number(It was marked out when I sat down, I think it was 45?)
Name: Ariel Icarus-chan(or just Icarus-Chan)
Info: The Cutest Angel in heaven, I love sweets, flying, and knives, I hate demons and being forced into anything, I'm not looking for a relationship and I have a true form which is your stereotypical biblically accurate angel. (In reality I am an eldritch being that was raised as an angel and believe I am one whole heatedly, I still am not looking for a relationship and I only use my true form when angry, and have scared even eldritch or insane beings when angry.)

How you see this!
Icarus-chan? Please stay away from the Sun...
Another important question. Do you like chocolate?
Lord Matcha... I hope you aren't thinking of approaching a holy angel as a half-demon.... :blob_no:
Poor reality. In this multiverse, there's no character who doesn't abuse or manipulate it.:blob_pat_sad:
[I'm working on making it stronger with flex tape.]

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Icarus-chan? Please stay away from the Sun...
hellothere.jpg

Lord Matcha... I hope you aren't thinking of approaching a holy angel as a half-demon.... :blob_no:
He is doing it, dummy. Go get the bleach!
Where'd you even get a flex tape?

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
I would never do such a thing, you know me! :blob_evil: My intention was to understand if we are really destined to be enemies (after all, only part of me is demonic) or if we can find common ground. I, Lord Matcha, must always be two steps ahead of my opponents! :blob_paint:

Moreover, Icarus-chan emphasized not once but twice that she is not interested in a relationship, which should mean that she is definitely not interested in relationships. Or does a double negative cancel itself out and become consent? :blob_hmm:

Why do angels always make things so complicated? :blob_no:

That definitely should do it. That stuff is very powerful. :blob_shock:

ShizukiIchino

But why? They're just seggs demons. :blob_hmm_two:
Sometimes a mental trauma can't be healed by therapy, and only by a force.
But you didn't know! It was me! I was sensei this entire time!
*Puts a scruffed drawing of sensei and tapes it to me face*
No you can't do that! This is the real sensei!
Show you a picture that I hide in secret stash
image-29.png