SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Because for Ssemouy, the worst thing is seeing her favorite Villain being down. At least I think so. :blob_neutral:
But... Matcha-kun :blob_neutral:
Seymour, yohooo, you get to stay for, get this, a month. Yes, an ENTIRE month! :blob_evil:
SEYMOUR IS STAYING WITH US FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH?! OMG Seymour is my favorite! Oh, Seymour, we're going to have SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER *insert ominously insane Daikon laugh*

I can't believe you abandoned anon with a simple "I am sorry, bro." SMH
R.I.P Anon. Rest in tendrils.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

SEYMOUR IS STAYING WITH US FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH?! OMG Seymour is my favorite! Oh, Seymour, we're going to have SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER *insert ominously insane Daikon laugh*

R.I.P Anon. Rest in tendrils.
I have a confession to make. I forgot about Sleds midway through, and that's why I just had him melting at the end. :blob_salute:

... Shit, you right. More chocolate for you, Ssemouy.
:blob_sir: I don't have favorites *cough* Enigma *cough*
I have a confession to make. I forgot about Sleds midway through, and that's why I just had him melting at the end. :blob_salute:
Poor guy... Didn't even die fast.

DannyTheDaikon

The Queen doesn't forget. Everything the Queen does is perfectly according to keikaku :blob_uwu:

... Shit, you right. More chocolate for you, Ssemouy.
Ssemouy promised Seymour for a month. No backing out now! *snatches all the chocolate*
:blob_sir: I don't have favorites *cough* Enigma *cough*
Enigma is everyone's favorite :blob_uwu:

DannyTheDaikon

:blob_uwu:
In reality, I have a really good memory, so it's kinda surprising.
Stress, bad day, sleep deprivation, bad weather... Happens :blob_evil_two: Though, it was quite unusual line up, so that also probably played a factor

Seymour is not answering :blob_blank:
:blob_evil_two: :blob_evil:
SEYMOUR! C'mon don't be shy!!! Come say hello to DANNY!!!

I found Seymour's weakness... I just need to creep her out enough to make her not want to show up :blob_evil:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I'd never confuse Mary's real name!
That's right, her real name is obviously Marie! (It arrived to me in a dream)

Lies! This weeb shit could only be heard from Seymour!
Seymour pls come quickly I'm about to be exposed here
:blob_evil_two: :blob_evil:
SEYMOUR! C'mon don't be shy!!! Come say hello to DANNY!!!

I found Seymour's weakness... I just need to creep her out enough to make her not want to show up :blob_evil:
🪳🪳🪳