SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Yea!
*raises hands in excitement*
*almost falls off*
*catches and holds tighter*
:sweating_profusely: Y-Your Stabbyness, please be careful...

Anyways, here on the left you can see a common ground unit :blob_uwu: Their main task is to overwhelm the enemy with numbers alone, that's why it's only the first batch of 1 000 000 units is ready so far, I planned for 20 more in the next month :blob_uwu:

Then, directly to the right, we have a special Anti-Shizuki force :blob_uwu: They are a bit smarter than the rest so aside from the muscles they are also good with technology and hacking :blob_uwu: For now I planted a small team of 10 000, but there will be more in the future :blob_uwu:

If you look over there, you'll see the the small section with 500 000 navy Daikons and right next to them another 500 000 units for tank division :blob_uwu:

And last but not least, my pride :blob_uwu: Daikon Cooks :blob_uwu: The best cooks in every timeline and universe :blob_uwu: They'll make sure your every meal tastes like heaven :blob_uwu: there are only 20 of them :blob_uwu: They are made to serve you, Your Stabbyness :blob_uwu:

Last edited:
Anyways, here on the left you can see a common ground unit :blob_uwu: Their main task is to overwhelm the enemy with numbers alone, that's why it's only the first batch of 1 000 000 units is ready so far, I planned for 20 more in the next month :blob_uwu:

Then, directly to the right, we have a special Anti-Shizuki force :blob_uwu: They are a bit smarter than the rest so aside from the muscles they are also good with technology and hacking :blob_uwu: For now I planted a small team of 10 000, but there will be more in the future :blob_uwu:

If you look over there, you'll see the the small section with 500 000 navy Daikons and right next to them another 500 000 units for tank division :blob_uwu:

And last but not least, my pride :blob_uwu: Daikon Cooks :blob_uwu: The best cooks in every timeline and universe :blob_uwu: They'll make sure your every meal tastes like heaven :blob_uwu: there are only 20 of them :blob_uwu: They are made to serve you, Your Stabbyness :blob_uwu:
That's better. :blob_uwu:

You hid the blobs! :blob_teary:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I’ll be fine~ The ground is in more danger than me~

Ooooo~ How fun~
But I want Danny to cook for me…

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
I'm thinking of storing a bunch of emotes in my signature like Aaqil so I can just drag and drop them into the text editor
This is a good idea that I think I'll copy, although the emojis on the main site are saved in a weird way and can't be copied (Clear.png?).
It can't be Azure...
So it's either Boi or Danny! :blob_shock: I'
It's not Azure. If we were to rank them, Danny would be third. Mama, of course, would be fourth.
I did Quicksilver's Pokemon jump, cause it's the jump everyone agrees on you should go to first. It's safe, and pokemon are pretty powerful for future jumps. Not to mention Pokemon Emerald was one of the first games I ever played.
Rayquaza 💚So many memories! Pokémon Emerald isn't among my favorites, but it's one of the last ones I appreciated.
BTW It's fascinating to write with a set of predefined rules; it's a creative exercise that would do me good if I weren't so chaotic.
Hopefully I can get into the flow after the Villainess chapter, I've already gone ahead and planned how everything is going to end for her character arc
I have great self-discipline and have learned not to get caught up in the hype (having high expectations often leads to great disappointments), but there are two things I can't wait to read: one is Winds of Winter, and the other is the Villainess Chapter. No pressure... :blob_sweat:
I'll escape even in your dreams! :blob_evil:
Even at the risk of sounding cheesy, I'll admit it: I dreamed of you. And although I don't remember the dream exactly, just fragmented and incoherent images, I'm sure of one thing— you escaped me there as well, but it was a very pleasant dream. :blob_uwu:
She's the fan favorite for a reason (well, it's between her and Faust). Don's most recent 000 ID was from the beginning of season II, so she might actually be set for a new one... if you have the Lunacy to pull
Time to roll up my sleeves and do some farming. I'm considering using Lunacy for the battle pass. Let's see how far I get to determine if it's worth it.
You need to be a little selfish to be altruistic in the City, kind people either end up dead or never make it to a point where they can make a difference. Angela(the protagonist of the previous game) shows that quite well.
I love these types of grim and doomed settings.

I found out from a youtube video, since the battle was extremely easy even on release.
It supports my hypothesis that the first two CANTOs are intentionally easy to attract players.:blob_hmm:
At least it wasn't as bad as a design as railway 2 (cries in 29 repetitive battles). They've definitely improved in future boss fights though.
In the mirror dungeon, I encountered a prophet with candles. It took me a while to figure out how to deal with him because the candles stay even a zero hp... definitely not a fan.
My preference is Tingtang Gangleader, his skill 2 is very powerful(the reuse coin condition works on abnormality parts, so if one is low/broken you get an extra coin even if the abnormality is on high HP), and when you get him to uptie 3, he has a 30 rolling skill that is reused when it kills an enemy. +his support skill straight up gives a free 20% damage to a single unit. He's a great ID universally.

W Hong Lu is more of a charge support, so he's not that useful if you aren't running him with other charge units.
I followed your advice, and the Tingtang Gangleader hits hard, more than I expected. Thank you.
The seasonal IDs are kind of spoilery, and some are spoilers by mere virtue of existing. The Hunt that Faust mentions is spoilers for Canto 6, but it's nothing big thankfully. The standard fare units are all stand alone stories though, so you can read them freely.
Good!
How could you not pet the fox?? >_> But yeah, I don't get why they removed the Mirror Dungeon of Beginning, the current one is very unfriendly for newbies. And it's not even optional content either since you have to run it 3 times weekly if you want 750 Lunacy.
I completed a dungeon, and I'm not sure how suitable it is for a noob like me considering it spoiled quite a few bosses and enemies... Maybe I should focus on the story and resources to level up the IDs first, and then farm the dungeons? I think they're meant for those who are already caught up with the main content, a sort of endgame. Also, redeeming the resources requires a lot of Enkephalin. Anyway, by avoiding fight foxes and special encounters (thus avoiding being greedy), it's quite doable.

This game is making me really want to create a gacha with RPG Maker based on SHHS. It's an idea I'll immediately regret when I have to find the resources. But it would be really cool.