SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I drank a monster energy drink for the first time in my life and I feel like I'm about to explode
All of the energy drinks taste like shit (and are terrible for your health, but that's it's own thing), but out of all of them, monster is the worst shit of shits :blob_neutral:
This is up to a lot of misinterpretation...
(。◕‿◕。)
*eats the Sun*
(◕‿◕✿)

Goddess daikon has an ex-wife? O_O
W-Well... Goddess used to be quite the womanizer in her sapling times :sweat_smile:
More importantly, I should do a summoning ritual too! But demons aren't spooky enough.

Hmm, I know! What if I do a hero summoning ritual instead :blob_evil:
H-HERO?!?! :s_eek:
*faints from scared*

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
I drank a monster energy drink for the first time in my life and I feel like I'm about to explode
drank a cherry cola once. the heart palpitations, anxiety, and sudden sleepiness are not worth drinking something so sickly sweet.
this is true. while sunlight does provide the energy needed to create certain sugars, things like trace minerals, iron, calcium, etc, cannot be obtained from solar energy alone.

No, you see... I'm summoning mine. There's no connection in the deepest parts of hell ( ゚ヮ゚)
Wut. :blob_evil_two:
Nyo~ But I wanna some :blob_evil_two:
*gives children-safe scissors*
I think the comforts of my Symbiote life softened me :blob_uwu:
:blob_uwu:
🍺:blob_uwu:🍺
Why- at least go eat a cookie.
Noice.
No it isn't. She's a plant. Plants live off of sun light. That means she can eat the sun.
Goddess daikon has an ex-wife? O_O
0_0
More importantly, I should do a summoning ritual too! But demons aren't spooky enough.

Hmm, I know! What if I do a hero summoning ritual instead :blob_evil:
NO!
Oh, wait, actually, do that.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
why would u do that... if u summon a hero wont he be unable to go back home?
isekai stories that give the summoned one a way back home (and they actually go back home? like wtf?) are some of the worst. you had a whole ass magical adventure, and you want to go back to a world without magic? are you insane? good thing most summoned ones are dead in their original worlds, or they'd be going back constantly for their goldfish.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you

ShizukiIchino

<Master or Shizuki lost her memories. Well it's actually a effect of the halo but I will never tell her. The halo glow brightly when she sleep and probably at that time that when the effect kick in. Slowly her memories has been returned, not all tho. The current entire ordeal she in still being forgotten. She only remember how to code and make stuff>

<On few occasions master asked me what are we doing in outer space, in which I answered with a journey. And there she goes again to the workshop of the spaceship making unknowns stuff, probably because of lost of memories and the current vessel the imagination is skyrocketing and it's easy to do brainstorming ideas. Will be noted to not fix this for maximum efficiency for while>

<Master or Shizuki lost her memories. Well it's actually a effect of the halo but I will never tell her. The halo glow brightly when she sleep and probably at that time that when the effect kick in. Slowly her memories has been returned, not all tho. The current entire ordeal she in still being forgotten. She only remember how to code and make stuff>

<On few occasions master asked me what are we doing in outer space, in which I answered with a journey. And there she goes again to the workshop of the spaceship making unknowns stuff, probably because of lost of memories and the current vessel the imagination is skyrocketing and it's easy to do brainstorming ideas. Will be noted to not fix this for maximum efficiency for while>
:blob_neutral:
Network-chan, can you return Shizuki's memories right now?

Theirl

...---...
isekai stories that give the summoned one a way back home (and they actually go back home? like wtf?) are some of the worst. you had a whole ass magical adventure, and you want to go back to a world without magic? are you insane? good thing most summoned ones are dead in their original worlds, or they'd be going back constantly for their goldfish.
I tought people.that enter the academy cant get away from here

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
:blob_neutral:<- can't think of words or expressions
Unlike Azure, I have +9999% Resistance against "being called cute" damage, you will have to do better than that!
:blob_evil: Hahaha! Someone was left speechless! :blob_evil:
Brick by brick, I'm dismantling the wall of your so-called resistance to "being called cute", and this makes you even more extremely cute!
:blob_aww: Because you are the C-U-T-E-S-T. :blob_uwu:
I've written one fictional work on a piece of paper and it's far higher quality then most things I've done. The word docs technically only exist on my drive now, which is full, but I'm reluctant to delete them since they're a part of my portfolio(that no one shall know about, perhaps until after my death for shock value. Or not, dying is not a part of my life plan)
Actually, I feel a deep envy; despite the cringe, I would really love to reread my first stories and maybe rework some ideas that I was particularly attached to. I wrote quite a few with pen and paper, along with terrible rap songs. Writing manually is enjoyable, but technology is an incomparable convenience that multiplies productivity a million times. I would never, ever write on paper now. Don't trust external hard drives completely; I've lost quite a few precious files when one of these fragile technological objects met the cold floor from a moderate height. All due to a moment of carelessness. Fortunately, we now have the cloud.

I'm glad that death isn't part of your plans. I want you very much alive. Are you on board with transhumanism plan?
Number one rule of warfare: If you're in a fair fight, something has gone horribly wrong

Addendum: If you're in unfair fight with the odds against your favor, then a lot of things have gone horribly wrong.
We could add these pearls of wisdom to Sun Tzu's The Art of War, and no one would notice. In fact, I think, contextualized, they are probably his concepts. I love when you're so ruthless, and I'm glad not to have you as an enemy.

As you say, sometimes things can go horribly wrong. We can't predict everything that will happen, or maybe we made a mistake.
And that's when the fun begins, when everything is against you.
Authors don't exactly have full control of what movie adapters show on screen. Not sure if that's true with George but he might've been helpless against it.
I would really like to defend him, but let's face reality: he's a greedy and gluttonous b*stard. He would do anything for money. He has the right, but he should have committed to finishing the book before the TV series ended or demanded that it not be finished.
But what's done is done.
I think the damage done to his magnum opus is punishment enough. I'm sure his torment is appropriate.
I don't know why, but I've never been really afraid of the unknown. Even my kid self found my dreams about suddenly being homeless one day, or someone breaking into our house and robbing us more terrifying.

That might just be half empty half full thing though.
These are legitimate and terrifying fears, especially because they are far more realistic than any horror. Poverty is a terrible condition of existence, and most of us do everything to avoid it. Being robbed in your own home is a violence that leaves deep marks on the mind and soul, especially when you are powerless.
In any case, the unknown can take many forms, including not knowing if you'll make it home today.
There's a pack that gives the exact amount of Lunacy needed for the battlepass, at 10.99 which was the same as when it costed real money. Though it does entice you to "reserve" future battlepasses by buying more Lunacy and getting things for cheaper in the grand scheme of things.

I don't do it though, I'm content in spending every few months, seasons take a loooong time. Last year we only had 3.
It might not be convenient, but I think your method is right. With gacha games, it's important to set limits and not fall for their predatory tactics. After all, they are designed specifically to exploit our psychology.
Picking boosters with abnos you've already faced is a good idea. Later enemies inevitably powercreep new ones, and they're a lot more powerful in mirror dungeons. If you see a pack named "Falling Petals"... do not take it.
Avoid "Falling Petals" noted! :blob_blank:

...How do I recommend an h-game without making things awkward? :sweat_smile: Black souls II... you don't have to actually play it there's boss fights recorded on youtube. The content is... not for everyone.
:blobrofl:
You had already mentioned it to me, and I missed that it was an h-game.
If we're all on Smuthub, there's a reason for it. :blob_evil: Don't be embarrassed, I will accept everything about you. I won't judge you, and knowing that you appreciate certain types of content makes you even more interesting. :blob_uwu: I didn't think you had such tastes... I've seen the game and it has some rather unique mechanics... I've added it to my list of things to try. :blob_okay:
Good idea, I should try that too.
I am good with resolutions, but less good at implementing them.
Uhh... how do I get around to genetically modifying sharks anyways? :blob_hmm_two:
Here's a useful reference:

I can get you the DNA samples and lend you the SHizuki clone factory, I have some connections...
My writer's MOTTO.
*succcubus thoughts get completely swallowed by evil Ssemouy™ thoughts*

Light work, no reaction :blob_evil:
Succubi have to work very hard with Ssemouy.
Did, I say chocolate?! I meant uh, Chonky daikons. Yeah, I clearly meant big, juicy chonky daikons! Yum! :blob_drool:
Why choose when you can have both?
A large, thick daikon first, and then sweet chocolate. Before and after. Or together.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
@Simple_Russian_Boi
Mama, watching a random video on YouTube recommended by the algorithm, I made a silly connection between Slavic Mama, KGB, Kaasan, and Matcha, and it's all tied to the planet Venus, which apparently the Soviet Russia was obsessed with. But if you think about it, Venus is the goddess of love, and there are no coincidences. It is her planet, and consequently... I'm rambling. Don't pay attention to me. It's been a tough day. Grueling because of work and, despite the efforts, not very productive for writing.