SHF High-school Fanfic

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Chair: 6
Name: En-Chan
Info: Do what you want. You can even make me a brat, even if it’s not true.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
I have been thinking about it for a long time; this is simply the information-gathering phase.

What does this entail?

Nothing serious, really. It is just to give everyone a chance to have some fun in the community. If I see interest in it, here is what would happen:
  • I would create an account that would host the fic on the main site.
  • Any authors who would want to take part in it would be able to reach out to me, and I would share login info.
    • To avoid ruining the fun, known troll accounts are instantly barred from it. Sorry, not sorry.:blob_awkward:
    • This is for having fun and to poke fun at ourselves, but try to be funny and not mean about it. If you want to take part in the writing process, be reasonable; that is all I ask.
    • Tl;dr be an adult about it.:blob_salute:
  • If you are interested but don't want to write but still be part of it, that is all good. Keep reading; I will explain.

Now, the story would be open to all kinds of utter nonsense, but to keep it somewhat coherent, the setting is a high-school trope.:blob_hide: So, if you want to offer yourself (Pun intended, sorry.), sign up for one of the empty spots. You can leave even a little info about what you would allow, what not, what type of character you would want to play in the story, etc. There is no guarantee that it will be used, that depends on how would this all turn out. It is an experiment at best.

1. Teacher - I nominate Hans for the position, even if he is not amongst us right now. :blob_teary:
  2. Empty
  3. Empty
  4. Empty
  5. SailusGebel
  6. Empty
  7. Empty
  8. Empty
  9. Empty
  10. Empty
  11. Empty
  12. Empty
  13. Luoir
  14. Empty
  15. Empty
  16. Paul_Tromba
  17. Empty
  18. Empty
  19. Empty
  20. Empty
  21. Empty
  22. Empty
  23. Empty
  24. Empty
  25. Empty
  26. Empty
  27. Empty
  28. Empty
  29. Empty
  30. Corty
  31. Empty
  32. Empty
  33. Empty
  34. Empty
  35. Empty
  36. Sleds

Here is my template if you need to know how to apply for a position in the classroom.

Chair: 30
Name: Corty (we will take your username 99% of the time, so, duh, it is for the community)
Info: Resident weeb. + I allow everything. Go wild; you can yandere my character or portray it as an utter fool; I don't mind.

Of course, you can write up whatever you want, but my guess is the writers will run with your personality based on what you showed on the forums. So don't be surprised if it gets ignored. :blob_hide: :blob_no:

If this shows sufficient interest, I will proceed and create the account (as I said, this is me simply looking for feedback) and will notify you all of what's next. If some miracle happens and all 36 slots are filled, don't be afraid. This is a fanfic. Transfer students are welcome at any time.
:sweating_profusely: The seats are filling fast ... I must hurry.

Chair: 23
Name: Username
Info: My forum personality.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Chair: 7
Name: Georgelee5786
Info: do whatever floats your goat

2wordsperminute

Chair: 27
Name: whatever is easier to read than 2 words per minute
Info: quiet, except when someone brings up some popular anime or manga. the guy who always forgets about homework but still manages to finish it last minute. Definitely not making games in class instead of paying attention :whistle:.

only if there aren't enough other people who want to join in, I know I'm still new

Last edited:

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
Chair: 21
Name: Reina
Race: Human/Fairy

Info: Member of Public Morals Committee. Maid fanatic, and also the self-proclaimed maid of a neet mistress. Lives alone with her in a large mansion.

Restrictions to my character: I'd allow anything except explicit material. Sexual content is fine, as long as it doesn't cross a certain boundary. Given that I myself have an unusual sense of it—many times I flashed my two anime girls in swimsuit bikinis (I thought they were cute) wallpaper in public without realizing what was wrong with it—I'm fairly lenient. That said, I'm ace.

Last edited: