SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
A play need to have closure, after all. There are still the children who will be brought to the stage in the future.
I do not think so, a play with such a bitter ending would be more deeply rooted in the hearts of the audience, even if it is dissatisfaction that seeps in. The children? They no longer matter, but are mere props to be thrown into oblivion when the curtain falls.
A Fairy dish out tragedy on a whim, but it would be meaningless if they don't have fun.
Don't you think it's more entertaining if a play never ends?

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
:blob_hmm_two:
>settings
>puts on ultra
1715340942433.png

:blob_uwu: As a reward you get to see everyone move in 5fps :blob_uwu:

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Don't you think it's more entertaining if a play never ends?
A generational dance, whether if they can escape the grasp of a Fairy, or drown in the curse it left behind.

This is, however, only the perspective of a performer.

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
I'm gonna have so much fanart tucked in a drawer once I get better... This is the only thing I somewhat can do without feeling exhausted after 5 min :blob_blank: I wanna get better already...
:blob_upset:🪄🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨 💫💫Get better beam!

A generational dance, whether if they can escape the grasp of a Fairy, or drown in the curse it left behind.

This is, however, only the perspective of a performer.
The next generation is almost always worst than the first, sort of like a sequel that'll never live up to the original. It's much better to trap them in an endless cycle. Though I suppose that sort of generational hatred is what makes Fairies different from Humans