SHF High-school Fanfic

Theirl

...---...
Oi! I'm not that bad! What are you insinuating
1707482787318.png

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
@EternalEscape @Azure_Fog
Will you two be able to give me permission to write you two fighting for my new chappy? I'll let my imagination go wild and have an epic scene (although most likely Azure'll win neg diff), I was gunna choose someone else in Darkness' place but I have to pay back after kissin' yo feet. This is the same chapter of the Azure and Danny relationship :blobtaco:

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Oi! I'm not that bad! What are you insinuating :blobspearpeek:
I'm a Half Angel even if i'm a fallen one, and i know who's beyond my ability to save so instead i let you run free to see how much chaos you're going to bring forth in the school

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I'm a Half Angel even if i'm a fallen one, and i know who's beyond my ability to save so instead i let you run free to see how much chaos you're going to bring forth in the school
I was born of Chaos :blob_evil: I'm just warming up. Once I'm done, SHHS will see what a true Chaos is :blob_evil:

I already fled my work! :blob_highfive: I'm free, but tired. I just can't drink for 9 months, because of the Army situation or, again, Novaya Zemlya.
Good work! Don't worry, this place is crazy enough that one might as well feel like they emptied entire barrel of vodka :blob_evil:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I am not light and I am also not darkness because I am a combination of both 😇 😈
So...grey?
:blob_frown:
Should i become a merchant dealing in organs? I have 30k people's worth in stock since that one party in the nurses office
I forgot to attend that
Though, I don't think I would have eaten any of the BBQ cos I'm not really a fan of it...
>w<
Not a drop of blood has leaked from them since harvesting them from the victims
Ah, so @RepresentingEnvy got to them first, I see
Dear Diary,
Today I realized that for the first time in the eons of my daikon life I have an Eldritch Vampire Yandere. I am fulfilled. :blobreading:
'-'
That makes it sound like you own @Azure_Fog like a pet, or something.
'-'

X