SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
1707492330064.png

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
One does not own the Yandere, Nahrenne, the Yandere owns one. That is the Truth, my Young Padawan *nods wisely*. :blob_evil_two:
Especially because a true yandere would make it so that she is the only thing you have and your entire life depends on her.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
@EternalEscape @Azure_Fog
Will you two be able to give me permission to write you two fighting for my new chappy? I'll let my imagination go wild and have an epic scene (although most likely Azure'll win neg diff), I was gunna choose someone else in Darkness' place but I have to pay back after kissin' yo feet. This is the same chapter of the Azure and Danny relationship :blobtaco:
Go ahead~
That makes it sound like you own @Azure_Fog like a pet, or something.
Nope~ Danny is mine~

EternalEscape

I yearn the day I stop rotting.
@EternalEscape @Azure_Fog
Will you two be able to give me permission to write you two fighting for my new chappy? I'll let my imagination go wild and have an epic scene (although most likely Azure'll win neg diff), I was gunna choose someone else in Darkness' place but I have to pay back after kissin' yo feet. This is the same chapter of the Azure and Danny relationship :blobtaco:
Oh, I am flattered, permission granted.
Here is an abbreviation of Darkness kit if it could be of help to you.
Darkness can float, this is because she have the ability of gravity, the property of darkness.
Darkness can create pitch black spheres/orbs that she telekinetically throw around, which can also act as a black hole (or a reverse black hole that pushes things out) as mentioned in chapter 30.
Darkness can materialize darkness, shown also in chapter 30 when she make a blanket, panties cover, such. Yet this is an improvise power and I do not have any expectation of abusing it, you may go wild

The Eternal Escape For One's Soul

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Go ahead~

Nope~ Danny is mine~
Oh, I am flattered, permission granted.
Here is an abbreviation of Darkness kit if it could be of help to you.
Darkness can float, this is because she have the ability of gravity, the property of darkness.
Darkness can create pitch black spheres/orbs that she telekinetically throw around, which can also act as a black hole (or a reverse black hole that pushes things out) as mentioned in chapter 30.
Darkness can materialize darkness, shown also in chapter 30 when she make a blanket, panties cover, such. Yet this is an improvise power and I do not have any expectation of abusing it, you may go wild

The Eternal Escape For One's Soul
Thanks mommies