SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
@DannyTheDaikon I’m back to kill you~
*creates 8,000,000,000 clones*
*has every clone shoot 281,474,976,710,656 Scarlet Apples at 1,152,921,504,606,846,976 times the speed of light at you*
*has every clone timetravel throughout the past 10 seconds and repeat every second*
*gets distracted by the fact that there are 8000000000 Azures now* aAha~ joke on you, this was my goal all along! *dies* :blob_ghost:

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
Ssemouy would never turn her back on her goddess...
but that's Ssemouy, no?
View attachment 25088
*insert prowler sound effect
There appears to be a significant variation in your appearance between alternate and normal forms, with the elephant in the room being that you are no longer a shadowy shihouete. Hm. I'm curious how that happens, and does it not imply that the alternate version is real and the present one is an impostor?

And is your alternate a loli?

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
No, Ssemouy is my ordinary self. My villainess self is Seymour... she crawled into existence because you all kept calling me by her name >_<
I see~
*gets distracted by the fact that there are 8000000000 Azures now* aAha~ joke on you, this was my goal all along! *dies* :blob_ghost:
Are you sure~? Your existence has be erased completely. There never is, was, or will be a Danny the Daikon, ever, in any timeline, in any universe, in any multiverse. (Until I chose to revive you…)

Aaqil

Cookies!
There appears to be a significant variation in your appearance between alternate and normal forms, with the elephant in the room being that you are no longer a shadowy shihouete. Hm. I'm curious how that happens, and does it not imply that the alternate version is real and the present one is an impostor?

:blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly

That would certainly be a plot twist. Though would that mean Lord Matcha hallucinated a minion because he didn't have anyone to support him, and poor, poor Danny doesn't even have a single Rootling? Though, the "normal" form does have the appearance of a red haired girl to some. As far as I know, it's only in my POV chapter and Matcha's that the shadowy silhouette is implied.

y'all can look at my character sheet and decide if she's a loli or not

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
*comes back to life but with no memories* Thank you, Your Stabbyness :blob_uwu: this humble servant will serve you humbly yes :blob_uwu:
*restores memories* (wait how do you know to call me Her Stabbyness if you have no memories)
*slide tackles*