SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
:sweating_profusely: the bond between me and Azure is different than the bond between the Goddess and her Rootling. The symbiosis with Azure now elevates my status and makes me a more impressive Villainess. I this essay I will...
:blob_evil:
Fool, it takes a minimum of 500 word essay to vanqiush the Villainess!
It's okay, we madu sure to record everything for You :blob_uwu: You are a good minion
It's okay now! Azure sent me back in time. I was the professional photographer! I've also retroactively prepared wedding gifts. :blobthumbsup:
Thats me, my Rootling :blob_uwu:

My Azure is from Andromeda :blob_uwu:
Oh, I see, I used to live in Carcosa, but rhe extradimensional ping was simply awful! Now I stay in North Korea, internet here is indeed much nicer

Eldritch internet reception must be really good, I'm a little envious :<

SsemouyOnan

*Waking up in the virtual world because the pat calm me down and make me sleep*
Ugh I'm need to cheer up, master believe in me after all.
*I standing up and opened multiple layers of screen circling around me, and I begin my research and innovation on how to survive longer in this current world*
*You recieve a suspicious letter, with the subject: Anti-Eldritch Research Agreement. The contents detail the sender's insights about the project. The paper is simply signed 'Seymour'*

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Fool, it takes a minimum of 500 word essay to vanqiush the Villainess!
I'll write it to you once I get to type on an actual keyboard and a normal internet connection
It's okay now! Azure sent me back in time. I was the professional photographer! I've also retroactively prepared wedding gifts. :blobthumbsup:
Yay! my Rootling so amazing! :blob_uwu:
Oh, I see, I used to live in Carcosa, but rhe extradimensional ping was simply awful! Now I stay in North Korea, internet here is indeed much nicer

Eldritch internet reception must be really good, I'm a little envious :<
I bet she's just using magic to boost the signal :blob_evil:

ShizukiIchino

*You recieve a suspicious letter, with the subject: Anti-Eldritch Research Agreement. The contents detail the sender's insights about the project. The paper is simply signed 'Seymour'*
*as I to focused on the research I didn't notice there is an email sended to my virtual world and I just noticed it when I finally take a break*
?
*See the contents detail*
(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)
Must
*Reply the email with my sign and the approval*

"For note anything physical like letter will actually arrived at one place in physical world and changed to virtual data for it to can enter SNVW"

Last edited:

SsemouyOnan

qb.jpg

DannyTheDaikon

*as I to focused on the research I didn't notice there is an email sended to my virtual world and I just noticed it when I finally take a break*
?
(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)
Must
ZEBxqIA.jpg

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
?
(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)
Must

"For note anything physical like letter will actually arrived at one place in physical world and changed to virtual data for it to can enter SNVW"
i (6).jpeg

SsemouyOnan

Don't tell me, it's magical girl...
It can be if you want :blob_okay: You now have access to weapons that'll help ward off against the eldritch! All you have to do is become Seymour's eternal minion very willing ally when the time comes...

Lenin's mustache, I'm tired. :sweating_profusely:

Just two hours of dragging a bunch of books around and I already feel like a squeezed lemon.

I need to work on my cardio.
From what you've described in the past, those are some darn heavy books, your cardio is already pretty impressive.

DannyTheDaikon

Looks like our little Eldritch family is going to have to deal with this... inconvenience :blob_evil:

My predictions for what is going to happen:
>Azure wakes up
>Teleports to Kitty's base
>Reality rips whatchamacallit destruction murder chaos
>Kills Ssemouy/Seymour
>tells me to pay more attention to my Rootling
>does not elaborate
>leaves

Simple_Russian_Boi

Looks like our little Eldritch family is going to have to deal with this... inconvenience :blob_evil:

My predictions for what is going to happen:
>Azure wakes up
>Teleports to Kitty's base
>Reality rips whatchamacallit destruction murder chaos
>Kills Ssemouy/Seymour
>tells me to pay more attention to my Rootling
>does not elaborate
>leaves
No, we're not. I happen to like our new and only cat Comrade. So please stop killing her when it's not necessary.
From what you've described in the past, those are some darn heavy books, your cardio is already pretty impressive.
It is-? :blob_neutral: It is. :blob_evil_two:
Imma bite you.

Simple_Russian_Boi

Oi, oi no breaking the fourth wall and attacking me directly >_<
Oh, right, that silly thing is still standing. Sorry.

:blob_neutral: :blob_hmm_two:

Actually, I was wondering, what would happen if I...
*borrows your finger*
Huh? Nothing hap- :blob_neutral::blob_blank:
*feels Sophisticated Russian Man gain sentience*
*slowly gives your finger back*

Simple_Russian_Boi

Well as long as I not become someone worker maybe I fine with the deal?
Well, I was not a part of the deal, so I can't know the terms, you'd have to figure new conditions yourself. Partners, maybe?
I'm just your friendly neighborhood Eldritch Russian Boi who likes helping people and steals fingers, nothing else.
*ingnores the strange background that forced the shashlik chapter to expand to 4000 words*