SHF High-school Fanfic

ShizukiIchino

Screenshot_2024-03-01-15-14-09-321_com.ShanghaiWindy.PanzerWarDEM.jpg

'So I been trying to make tank that can fire mach 5 projectiles is that enough or need more speed?'

*Sending an email to @SsemouyOnan *

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
View attachment 26009
'So I been trying to make tank that can fire mach 5 projectiles is that enough or need more speed?'

*Sending an email to @SsemouyOnan *
RE:
Mach 5 is vanishingly poor in comparison to the speed of Eldritch beings. Even if the projectile is anti-eldritch, the entity on the other side would have already gone back in time, massacred your entire line of ancestors and still be with enough time to brew tea by the time it reaches them. Far beyond light speed would be good to start, though you may want to spec into temporal capabilities.

Not to mention, your tank seems to be sorely lacking in versatility, assuming the main cannon is it's only significant weapon. As a start, please see this tech demo presented by one of my suppliers from the East:

I know it lags behind in firepower, but it should serve as a general, disposable unit for your reformed army.

Best Regards,
Seymour

Last edited:

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Well as long as I not become someone worker maybe I fine with the deal?

Also I really confused rn
I'll try to explain.

Seymour is a Villainess that's not directly associates herself with "The Eldritch Family." Her other half - SsemouyOnan is.

The Family includes: Azure_Fog, DannyTheDaikon, MatchaChocolate69, SsemouyOnan, Voidiris, and Simple Russian Boi.

Almost all members of Eldritch Family are Villains or just chaotic, except Voidiris and Simple Russian Boi. To them, you are a Hero - someone, who will eventualy oppose them, so they want to take you out before that. (Azure just saw that you had clones and thought that it will be interesting to fight you)

Seymour's intentions are anyone's guess, but she needs loyal minions and allies. Through fear or binding contracts - doesn't matter.

If you want to know more, you have ~13000 messeges to read. Good luck!

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Lenin's mustache, I'm tired. :sweating_profusely:

Just two hours of dragging a bunch of books around and I already feel like a squeezed lemon.

I need to work on my cardio.
Try carrying more than 5 tons of stock mainly alcohol and other types of beverages every day, that's my job

ShizukiIchino

RE:
Mach 5 is vanishingly poor in comparison to the speed of Eldritch beings. Even if the projectile is anti-eldritch, the entity on the other side would have already gone back in time, massacred your entire line of ancestors and still be with enough time to brew tea by the time it reaches them. Far beyond light speed would be good to start, though you may want to spec into temporal capabilities.

Not to mention, your tank seems to be sorely lacking in versatility, assuming the main cannon is it's only significant weapon. As a start, please see this tech demo presented by one of my suppliers from the East:

I know it lags behind in firepower, but it should serve as a general, disposable unit for your reformed army.

Best Regards,
Seymour
Based on the replies I presented you to T-96 with capabilities of penetrated anything in it's vicinity and reducing them to atom, also creating explosion in the process. And I also developed a new projectiles for this particular T-96, an infinite lazer with speed faster than light and can also teleport until it hit the target. (Holy crap making modification to the files for it to really work is pain, it's in Chinese language). Also you didn't need to worry about it's defensive capabilities because I planted a teleporter device that automatically teleport any incoming or just teleport itself, and if there a sudden black hole or any kinds of it inside on this defense system will be neutralize instantly.
And finally I can sleep now!
:blob_melt:

*Get to sleep in SNVW*

I forgot to says that the price of single of them reached 1billion milliar thousand hundred dollars, thanks for your purchase!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-01-15-04-31-010_com.ShanghaiWindy.PanzerWarDEM.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-01-15-04-31-010_com.ShanghaiWindy.PanzerWarDEM.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 9

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Based on the replies I presented you to T-96 with capabilities of penetrated anything in it's vicinity and reducing them to atom, also creating explosion in the process. And I also developed a new projectiles for this particular T-96, an infinite lazer with speed faster than light and can also teleport until it hit the target. (Holy crap making modification to the files for it to really work is pain, it's in Chinese language). Also you didn't need to worry about it's defensive capabilities because I planted a teleporter device that automatically teleport any incoming or just teleport itself, and if there a sudden black hole or any kinds of it inside on this defense system will be neutralize instantly.

*Get to sleep in SNVW*

I forgot to says that the price of single of them reached 1billion milliar thousand hundred dollars, thanks for your purchase!
*breaks the fourth wall*
Good night!
*slowly starts repairing the fourth wall*

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria

*Get to sleep in SNVW*

Good night! :blob_evil:

RE:
This will do for now. I've more or less reverse engineered the blueprints with but a glance, so leave the production of prototypes to me. I will have to test them against some of Shub-Ni[REDACTED]'s spawn. I'm hoping for a minimum of 40:1 KD ratio, before the modifications of course.

PS: I've found an ideal model that may serve as the basis for a common footsoldier in the ranks of our coalition, do tell me what you think of him once you wake up from your false slumber in the virtual world.
Some dude in shiny armor.jpg