SHF High-school Fanfic

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
The irony that I Love-d your response…:blob_facepalm:
Life is a laughable thing.
*swallows nervously* that does something to me. Hooo boy! That’s one tall drink of water. I have a few more, but I refuse to be as horny on main as… some people.
It does something to me to, my stomach can't stop churning.
He’s just so hot though… how could I not?… *blushes fiercely*
The most disgusting thing you ever said.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
You see... I've never actually watched JJK beyond the first episode, or read the manga. Everything I know is solely from memes and discussions with others.

So I'm basically making references with no context whatsoever, so you betcha I'll butcher everything good :blob_teehee:
Funnily enough, I have barely seen any of the memes, and barely understand the context. I have only watched all of the JJK seasons, and read none of the manga. Kind of mirroring you.

TheMonotonePuppet

TheMonotonePuppet

You fall more under the eldritch catagory than the 7sins
I mean, Gluttony also includes overindulgence though, right? Alcohol indulgence could apply to @Simple_Russian_Boi .
Also, if, for some reason, you disagree with my philosophy matching up with Avarice, then @Voidiris would be the best candidate.

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Funnily enough, I have barely seen any of the memes, and barely understand the context. I have only watched all of the JJK seasons, and read none of the manga. Kind of mirroring you.
The sanest jjk fan vs the most insane jujutsufolk enjoyer
@MatchaChocolate69 is Lust, @RepresentingEnvy is Envy, you are Sloth, I am Greed (or Avarice as I prefer. Though Covetousness works), @Aaqil is Gluttony? and Prince_Azmiran_Myrian is Pride? Who is Wrath?
Wouldn't CupcakeNinja or Luoir be a more suitable candidate for lust? :blob_hmm_two:

Also Pride might fit me but the reasoning behind that is like hundreds of pages away

TheMonotonePuppet

Wouldn't CupcakeNinja or Luoir be a more suitable candidate for lust? :blob_hmm_two:

Also Pride might fit me but the reasoning behind that is like hundreds of pages away
Most likely, but Matcha is actually demonic, so that has to count for something, right?

TheMonotonePuppet

So it needs to be the sexual lust? It's literally the most boring interpretation but whatever.

Then I'm just going to be the eldritch being of perception.

Sounds like a lot of fun.
Ignoring the non-sexual interpretation is so BORING. And yet everyone looks at me all crazy when I ascribe to that definition. *grumble, grumble, grumble*

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I mean, Gluttony also includes overindulgence though, right? Alcohol indulgence could apply to @Simple_Russian_Boi .
Also, if, for some reason, you disagree with my philosophy matching up with Avarice, then @Voidiris would be the best candidate.
Please elaborate.
Ignoring the non-sexual interpretation is so BORING. And yet everyone looks at me all crazy when I ascribe to that definition. *grumble, grumble, grumble*
I'm a fucking hedonophile, my behavior is extremely hedonistic, I'm a hedonist, I'm a somewhat horny person, the only reason I can't be lust is because I don't have enough sexual desires.