SHF High-school Fanfic

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
*Out of character
my phone auto corrects the strangest things at the most inconvenient of times and I often forget to double check before posting
I also just forget to put down words or sometimes double type the same word
You have no idea how often I'll write out "is is, the the and to to" in a single day

Writing/typing has never been one of my strengths
I feel your pain.

TheMonotonePuppet

No idea~
*erases memories*
*restores*
Have fun~

You didn’t exist back then~ Here, take a stab~
*stabs*

Congrats~ Now for the next round~
Do 6 quintillion pull-ups~
What… excuse me? Excuse me?! I was signed up as a student before you. *sniffs snootily and mock-angrily* And lore-wise, I was here faaar before you. *nose so high up it goes down* And not only that, but I was here before you on Scribble Hub itself! *nose has officially been raised so far up is has gone down and up ass*
Hmph!:blob_popcorn_two::blob_thor::blob_hmph:

:blob_joy::blob_joy::blob_joy::blob_joy:

TheMonotonePuppet

I checked Azure's stabbing chapter, and all 3 mentions don't involve stabbing you... Darn, and you even stabbed everyone in one of Hans' lore

Shame, 'tis true that the truly wicked do not get punished after all
LOL! ‘Tis very true indeed! The Stars would enjoy the punishment of their play thing, seeing it so colorful too… sad.:blob_teary::blob_joy::blob_joy:
Edit: thanks for checking it too! *hug*

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
What… excuse me? Excuse me?! I was signed up as a student before you. *sniffs snootily and mock-angrily* And lore-wise, I was here faaar before you. *nose so high up it goes down* And not only that, but I was here before you on Scribble Hub itself! *nose has officially been raised so far up is has gone down and up ass*
Hmph!:blob_popcorn_two::blob_thor::blob_hmph:

:blob_joy::blob_joy::blob_joy::blob_joy:
Guess you’re right~ I must have missed you somehow…
As an apology, I’ll stab you again~
*stabs*

TheMonotonePuppet

Why thank you~

*swallows nervously* that does something to me. Hooo boy! That’s one tall drink of water. I have a few more, but I refuse to be as horny on main as… some people.

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
LOL! ‘Tis very true indeed! The Stars would enjoy the punishment of their play thing, seeing it so colorful too… sad.:blob_teary::blob_joy::blob_joy:
Edit: thanks for checking it too! *hug*
Worry not, in the chapter I am currently writing you are set to die colorfully from... :blob_hmm_two: "lobotomy kaisen", whatever that's supposed to mean :blobthumbsup:

You're welcome btw :blob_reach:

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
:blob_joy: :love::ROFLMAO:😍🥰:blob_cookie::love::ROFLMAO:🥰:love::blob_joy::blob_cookie: I love JJK!!! And gory deaths and JJK memes! And despair!! This is perfect!!
You see... I've never actually watched JJK beyond the first episode, or read the manga. Everything I know is solely from memes and discussions with others.

So I'm basically making references with no context whatsoever, so you betcha I'll butcher everything good :blob_teehee: