SHF High-school Fanfic

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
Who knows, it may be another mask underneath, or a beautiful face that make any heart flutter, or even incomprehensible eldritch horror. The possibility is endless beneath this mask

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Name: Iris void (Voidiris)
Info:
An eldritch being tht rules over the void, the place where everything is that was forgotten, is unknown or will be know, everything that is beyond the perception of most.

Has a eye and perception obsession, thinks the eye is the most important organ because everything is just a matter of perception. How you see the so is the world to you, the world you see isn't the world others perceive. (Perceptionism)

Thinks that cause and effect are what creates everything. (Determinism)

Entertainment is the only motivation for doing anything. Doesn't care about what's happening as long as it's entertaining, is ready to do anything for entertainment. (Hedonism)

Likes to watch others from the background and is always where conflict is.
Likes insane, quirky, unique and evil characters (or things) the most because they are entertaining.
Likes negative emotions, no matter who has those.

Despises pure goodness because it's extremely boring and plain.
Sees innocents and ignorants as sins.

Human form:
Zero.Two.(Kirby.Series).full.431439.jpg

Eldritch form:
images-3.jpeg

Last edited:

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
He never reveal it, but there was a whole episode about the team 7 trying to see his face.
There was in shippuden (I believe it was based on a special chapter from the manga, pretty sure it was actually canon)
Hmm...Who to trust~?

I think I did see it somewhere too, but it was ages ago, and I only saw it in passing so I wasn't sure if it was fanart or not. Either way, my darling is handsome nevertheless~

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I would love to be the person that gets chair number 33. I just want to see the utter madness that will develop in this story, it will be so glorious or I really hope so.
Androgynous (genderless) human or a female that looks really gender neutral.
Just wants to have fun, doesn't care about the others in any way, sadistic personality.
I was going to pick that too, because it's such a beautiful number, I literally just made a facebook post before this thread saying "Jesus died at 33 a virgin, so if I'm 34 yo I'm one-upping him."

But 13 is more edgy cus evul number hehehe

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I was going to pick that too, because it's such a beautiful number, I literally just made a facebook post before this thread saying "Jesus died at 33 a virgin, so if I'm 34 yo I'm one-upping him."
I finally know why it's named rule 34.