SHF High-school Fanfic

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
  • Any authors who would want to take part in it would be able to reach out to me, and I would share login info.
    • To avoid ruining the fun, known troll accounts are instantly barred from it. Sorry, not sorry.:blob_awkward:
    • This is for having fun and to poke fun at ourselves, but try to be funny and not mean about it. If you want to take part in the writing process, be reasonable; that is all I ask.
    • Tl;dr be an adult about it.:blob_salute:
  • If you are interested but don't want to write but still be part of it, that is all good. Keep reading; I will explain.
Who's going to write this?
The answer is above.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
by stealing a empty seat
#8 sounds good. I shall be a cloud of spite and eyes that keeps claiming to be a normal human no matter how obvious it is that I am a cloud of spite and eyes. His name is Un'Thoth Neverborn, the-abyss-that-slumbers. Most people just go, "Yeah... he's some sort of Lovecraftian horror. We all just ignore him. He keeps answering the hard questions so it's good to have him in the class. Just... don't tell him your full true name and you'll be fine."

At some point, he needs to ask the cute girl out, "So... uh... after school... you wanna... I dunno..." Un"thoth presses the tips of two tendrils of spite together and nervously twists them against each other, "Go destroy a civilization or something?"

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
#8 sounds good. I shall be a cloud of spite and eyes that keeps claiming to be a normal human no matter how obvious it is that I am a cloud of spite and eyes. His name is Un'Thoth Neverborn, the-abyss-that-slumbers. Most people just go, "Yeah... he's some sort of Lovecraftian horror. We all just ignore him. He keeps answering the hard questions so it's good to have him in the class. Just... don't tell him your full true name and you'll be fine."
What's even the setting of that novel? I just hope it's every genre.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Chair: 32
Name: Nahrenne
Info: Sometimes bakes/cooks really good food and hands it out to fellow classmates. Likes reading. Likes console games. Likes A2. Can be dense about things at times, but also acutely apt at others. Tends to be in the top sixth of the class for grades. Usually has a friendly personality but will say if she doesn't like something.

(^-^)

X
Updated my entry.
'-'

X

Kureous

Seeking the answers to all questions
Chair: 33
Name: Kureous
Info: I'll be sleeping in class 70% of the time, but when I'm not sleeping, I'll either be reading a book, playing a prank on my fellow students, or importing @Rhaps drugs from Mexico. :blob_hide:

Kureous

Seeking the answers to all questions
I read that part, but I dunno how good idea a shared account is. What about submissions? Also, is it going to be episodic? That’s probably the best way, right? If there are a ton of writers continuum will be impossible.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I read that part, but I dunno how good idea a shared account is. What about submissions? Also, is it going to be episodic? That’s probably the best way, right? If there are a ton of writers continuum will be impossible.
Continuum is not the biggest problem, I think.

Hmm, the rest is interesting; I will make a poll later on.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.

At some point, he needs to ask the cute girl out, "So... uh... after school... you wanna... I dunno..." Un"thoth presses the tips of two tendrils of spite together and nervously twists them against each other, "Go destroy a civilization or something?"
Would.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Chair: 24 (if it's still free)
Name: Danny
Gender: Female (human that turns into a daikon every full moon)
Info: That one person that doesn't participate much, but is always there to enjoy the chaos from the sidelines.