SHF High-school Fanfic

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Am I allowed access into the bedroom though? Only to visit, I won't walk in or touch anything in that square area

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
her room having a ventilation :blob_facepalm:
1707241825908.png

Biggest-Kusa-Out-There

Futanari Enjoyer
I may be a little late and idk if you're taking more applications

Chair: Make me the lunchman, and if there's one already then I'll be the sous chef
Name: Big Kusa
Gender/race: Hispanic Male. Bald, beard, tall, resting bitch face.
Info: Previously worked for a currently jailed Cartel Boss as a personal cook for 16 years (in the kitchen and the lab). Trying to have a better life but somehow always manage to get tangled with the underworld due to my renown "cooking" skills, but equally mysteriously never get prosecuted by the law. Maybe it's just luck? Pretty chill outside the kitchen, but as potty mouthed as Gordon Ramsay in it, shouting expletives everywhere. Will make drugs for a quick cash grab as a side hustle since Tony (who i assume is the principal/director of the school) doesn't pay enough to live comfortably.

Chiyuki_Hoshino

@Corty some one want to join here
I may be a little late and idk if you're taking more applications

Chair: Make me the lunchman, and if there's one already then I'll be the sous chef
Name: Big Kusa
Gender/race: Hispanic Male. Bald, beard, tall, resting bitch face.
Info: Previously worked for a currently jailed Cartel Boss as a personal cook for 16 years (in the kitchen and the lab). Trying to have a better life but somehow always manage to get tangled with the underworld due to my renown "cooking" skills, but equally mysteriously never get prosecuted by the law. Maybe it's just luck? Pretty chill outside the kitchen, but as potty mouthed as Gordon Ramsay in it, shouting expletives everywhere. Will make drugs for a quick cash grab as a side hustle since Tony (who i assume is the principal/director of the school) doesn't pay enough to live comfortably.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
well i know i will regret it but lets go what is s/g
Sentinel/Guide
Also known as Esper/Guide

Basically, Sentinels have powers and tend to be physically stronger than people who aren't Sentinels
The more they use their power, the more negative energy they accumulate
If they allow that negative energy to accumulate too much, they can go berserk and go on a rampage killing friend and foe alike, causing incredible destruction

Guides have the power to soothe and remove this negative energy.
Sometimes, they purify it, while other times they just take it out and remove it - it depends on how the author decided to do it
The best way of doing this is by skin-to-skin contact, like holding hands, etc...
Some stories have Guides be able to create a spiritual animal that can remotely guide Sentinels
Of course, there are also some stories where bodily fluids are the absolute best way of Guiding, often resulting in sex or kissing, but it's not really a necessary thing for S/G-verse. It's up to the author if they want that to be part of it or not.

Then there's the whole compatibility between a Sentinel and Guide.
Think of it as being on the same wavelength, spiritually.
The higher the compatibility, the better and more efficient the Guiding will be.

There also tend to be ranks for Sentinels and Guides depending on how powerful they are.

So yeah...
I just think it's a more interesting concept.
(^-^)
It still is quite short, but better.

Also, I have accumulated enough army stories. But I can't tell them, because officially, military personnel are forbidden to say that they are military personnel on social networks and the Internet. But of course, no one cares, but just in case, I will still wait until my demobilization.
It's totally understandable that you'd not be allowed to share such stuff.
I remember how p'd off the military was with Prince Harry when he revealed a load of stuff he'd done when he was in the military, and how he'd compromised active and inactive soldiers because of it.
*after this tragedy she lock herself in the bedroom for a month* 🪦
Only a month?
Wow, it must have not affected you that much, then.
'o'
'-'
You do not know the true deliciousness of toad in the hole or a Yorkshire roast.

...x...