SHF High-school Fanfic

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Wahhhh!
Your poor hair!
:blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock:
:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:

X
It still is quite short, but better.

Also, I have accumulated enough army stories. But I can't tell them, because officially, military personnel are forbidden to say that they are military personnel on social networks and the Internet. But of course, no one cares, but just in case, I will still wait until my demobilization.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
It still is quite short, but better.

Also, I have accumulated enough army stories. But I can't tell them, because officially, military personnel are forbidden to say that they are military personnel on social networks and the Internet. But of course, no one cares, but just in case, I will still wait until my demobilization.
wow naice i always like to hear those

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
Abduction adoption subplot and all~! (Though if you're seriously asking I've only skimmed one out of morbid curiousity just to say that I did. Not really a fan of omegaverse stuff)
Yikes. I'm not a huge fan either.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
lol ketchup on pizza is normal what u are talking about? and pineple too here in brazil we have a a lot of desert pizza! pizza with ice cream, with white chocolate, with brigadeiro with cream chease and Guava paste choose your pick
1707239706020.png

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
if i say yes did something bad will happen to me :sweat_smile:
Depends.
Ladies and gentlemen.

I finally get to lick someone's feet for the very first time

This moment is monumental
I would like to thanks Corty for introducing me in the first chapter, Onan for giving me plenty of screen time, Quack for giving me a place to shine in chapter 13, the journalist club for kidnapping me, Azure for letting me moan while the stabbing club stabbed me, Danny for letting me worship her, Arcadia for existing, etc. I would like to thanks to everyone and without y'all I wouldn't have this today.

*bows down in tears while roses and bras are thrown onstage*
lol
You know, your perverted nature in a way gave me a reason to respect you. Not many people can show such a level and not be ashamed of themselves.
True.
I know it's an online personality so I'm not ashamed of it, irl I'm much worse.
What a disappointment.
*after that she looked at the sky with empty eyes doubting her life* :blob_neutral:
Happens.
I'm not even getting stabbed anymore. Just straight to eating :blob_ghost: can't tell if I'm being promoted or not
Depends on your kinks.
rlx we from the jornalist club would like to spend our budget to pay for your therapy
Can I be the therapist?
I think they look delicious.
I like Brazilians from now on.