SHF High-school Fanfic

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
1707738591305.png

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
i see so ellie and en-chan have been bullyng u since ever! they should be ashamed!
another frequent question that our readers is how often is how your lunch money never ends? are u trully an arab prince or has relativies that is an african warlord?
I am an arab prince, and I work as an african warlord. It's canon.

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
Can you give me more concrete characteristics for your character cuz in some way me and the @TheMonotonePuppet are going to include you in the death game
Seat: 21
Race: Fairy
Name: Reina

Info: Member of Public Morals Committee (self proclaimed). Student Council Secretary. A maid (also self proclaimed).

As most of my story goes, the main idea behind the character is 'a girl with crippling problems on the verge of ruining her life.' However, it is still a work in progress and in need of major revisions, so that has to wait until my exams are over.

On the outside, she is a soft-spoken, mild-mannered person. Maybe shy, though not a bumbling mess. She is a proper maid through and through and takes her duties very seriously. Although she thinks being a maid is a super cool job, in her mind, she herself is far from being such.
Not the lifeline of the party; more on the unassuming side. She is the kind of person who'd carry a conversation even if she doesn't like it on account of the other wanting to but can't for whatever reason (may be a kid). Which is to say, she is extremely good at dealing with kids, having been a babysitter at some point.

And she feels fulfilled helping others in need and will often go out of her way to do so, but she doesn't like to be told to help repeatedly. This is a flaw you can explore by having her help someone who doesn't need it, or by having her help only make things worse. If you do that, however, keep in mind that it isn't done out of malice. She certainly has people she doesn't like, and she may even be politely contemptuous of them, but nothing would be outright malicious. The other flaw you can explore, I suppose, is that she isn't particularly honest—she is a de facto liar, in fact. One small detail worth mentioning here is that she hates 'The boy who cried wolf' type of story. That should give you a direction.

My character has a strong sense of right and wrong, and although she isn't going to act until she deems an act to be harmful, she isn't afraid to stand up for or against someone. Furthermore, depending on the case, she might be polite or bold about it. Again, this is something you can use to your benefit.

Last edited:

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
Do you happen to be capable of smuggling firearms into the school? Just curious.
Why is this even a question. I'm an african warlord.

I see well there is any message u want us to pass to the rest scholl in your stead?
There may be a lot of fish in the sea, but @TheMonotonePuppet is the only 'fish' I see. I love her and if you take her away from me, I will kill everyone in the room and then myself.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
Why is this even a question. I'm an african warlord.

There may be a lot of fish in the sea, but @TheMonotonePuppet is the only 'fish' I see. I love her and if you take her away from me, I will kill everyone in the room and then myself.
Thank u we already have issue our new vol so we are going to put the rest of the interview next issue we would like to apologize for any incovinience

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Since my character has no superpowers, I've focused on the personality part. Sorry if it's long.

As most of my story goes, the main idea behind the character is 'a girl with crippling problems on the verge of ruining her life.' However, it is still a work in progress and in need of major revisions, so that has to wait until my exams are over.

On the outside, she is a soft-spoken, mild-mannered person. Maybe shy, though not a bumbling mess. She is a proper maid through and through, taking her duties very seriously. Although she thinks being a maid is a super cool job, in her view, she herself is far from being such. So not exactly the lifeline of the party, but more on the unassuming side. The kind of person who'd carry a conversation even if she doesn't like it on account of the other wanting to but can't for whatever reason (may be a kid). Which is to say, she is extremely good at dealing with kids, having been a babysitter at some point.

And she feels fulfilled helping others in need and will often go out of her way to do so, but she doesn't like to be told to help repeatedly. This is a flaw you can explore by having her help someone who doesn't need it, or by having her help only make things worse. If you do that, however, keep in mind that it isn't done out of malice. She certainly has people she doesn't like, and she may even be politely contemptuous of them, but nothing would be outright malicious. The other flaw you can explore, I suppose, is that she isn't particularly honest—she is a de facto liar, in fact.

My character has a strong sense of right and wrong, and although she isn't going to act until she deems an act to be harmful, she isn't afraid to stand up for or against someone. Furthermore, depending on the case, she might be polite or bold about it. Again, this is something you can use to instill conflict.
One small detail worth mentioning here is that she hates 'The boy who cried wolf' type of story. That should give you a direction.
OoO, Reina lore. Sadly I'm planning on writing comedy chapters write now so I can't take advantage of most of these traits. Though it still helps since I have her let go of Ssemouy's corruption and tampering with student documents rather easily. Good to know that might not necessarily be the case.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Since my character has no superpowers, I've focused on the personality part. Sorry if it's long.

On the outside, she is a soft-spoken, mild-mannered person. Maybe shy, though not a bumbling mess. She is a proper maid through and through, taking her duties very seriously. Although she thinks being a maid is a super cool job, in her view, she herself is far from being such. So not exactly the lifeline of the party, but more on the unassuming side. The kind of person who'd carry a conversation even if she doesn't like it on account of the other wanting to but can't for whatever reason (may be a kid). Which is to say, she is extremely good at dealing with kids, having been a babysitter at some point.

And she feels fulfilled helping others in need and will often go out of her way to do so, but she doesn't like to be told to help repeatedly. This is a flaw you can explore by having her help someone who doesn't need it, or by having her help only make things worse. If you do that, however, keep in mind that it isn't done out of malice. She certainly has people she doesn't like, and she may even be politely contemptuous of them, but nothing would be outright malicious. The other flaw you can explore, I suppose, is that she isn't particularly honest—she is a de facto liar, in fact.

My character has a strong sense of right and wrong, and although she isn't going to act until she deems an act to be harmful, she isn't afraid to stand up for or against someone. Furthermore, depending on the case, she might be polite or bold about it. Again, this is something you can use to instill conflict.
:blob_neutral: Am I the only one getting a "can potentially murder an entire SHHS" vibe? :sweating_profusely:

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets

Thanks for the information
One small detail worth mentioning here is that she hates 'The boy who cried wolf' type of story. That should give you a direction.
I was thinking that you're perfect for a specific role that i have in mind for the death game

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Your role is to recount the events that happened during the death game, and there's 3 points that make me pick you @Reinaislost
1) you're part of the student council
2) You're part of the students moral committee
3) you're not part of the participants of the death game