SHF High-school Fanfic

Nyxia_

Then I shall do that, also yes I am Female, but I don't have a set gender either, I can become male if I feel, but usually don't since I came into existence in this female form.

Nyxia_

@Corty I would love to join Scribble hub High, think you can put me in the glossary? I don't mind if you don't want me to join, I love the book so far.

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
@Corty I would love to join Scribble hub High, think you can put me in the glossary? I don't mind if you don't want me to join, I love the book so far.
Here is my template if you need to know how to apply for a position in the classroom.

Chair: 30
Name: Corty (we will take your username 99% of the time, so, duh, it is for the community)
Info: Resident weeb. + I allow everything. Go wild; you can yandere my character or portray it as an utter fool; I don't mind.
Here, write down your character like that and tag Corty in the same message.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
*walks in proud and with a new handle*

Oh, you're back, evil scientist! @Corty

LuoirM

Oh yeah the whole gummy bear thing, it's been like what, 616 milleiums

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
@SsemouyOnan I literally took and nap and just woke up to a 5k+ word chapter. I like it.

My only problem is that the M134 is mounted. I never use mounts!
9.1k words to be precise :blob_happy:

Uh, would you change your mind if I were to say the M134 was the size of a Schwerer Gustav? It does have to mow down hordes of mountain sized rats. Or would you hip fire that too :blob_neutral:

Nyxia_

@Corty
Chair: Who knows?
Name: Nyxia Lux
Info: Older than most multiverses, and stronger than even boundless beings, I control most if not all negative energy in the greater universe, as such my personality is chaotic at best, and madness inducing at worst. Physical attacks like guns and knives have no effect on my body due to it being pure negative energy, but magic and pure positive energy can harm me. I have no interest in relationships, ARO-ASE for life.

School form:
pixai-1726471878066574445-2.png

Goddess form:
pixai-1726472686504087659-3.png

LuoirM

@Corty
Chair: Who knows?
Name: Nyxia Lux
Info: Older than most multiverses, and stronger than even boundless beings, I control most if not all negative energy in the greater universe, as such my personality is chaotic at best, and madness inducing at worst. Physical attacks like guns and knives have no effect on my body due to it being pure negative energy, but magic and pure positive energy can harm me. I have no interest in relationships, ARO-ASE for life.

School form:
View attachment 26746
Goddess form:
View attachment 26747
Ma'am those looks heavy lemme hold 'em