*pulls Danny in bed*
*snuggles*
*pulls blanket over both*
Now we can sleep together~
zzzz…
yay! sleeping with Her Stabbyness :blob_melt:
*cuddles tightly*
*snuggles in*
Good night Your Stabbyness~ :blob_melt: I'll try to wake up earlier than today nya~ :blob_melt:

AYM

Average cilantro enjoyer
@AYM jade beauty?:blob_hide:
react2419a.png

ShizukiIchino

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
(The 1 and 3 look like kitsune, 4 look like a brat, 5 9 10 11 straight up maid, the rest either also look like kitsune or something wrong with my eyes :blob_popcorn_two:)
(Not my fault, the AI generated them that way, none look like Kitsune cuz none of the images has generated a tail)

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
(The 1 and 3 look like kitsune, 4 look like a brat, 5 9 10 11 straight up maid, the rest either also look like kitsune or something wrong with my eyes :blob_popcorn_two:)
I was going for a Catgirl Shrine maiden at first not really playing attention if the tail generated or not

ShizukiIchino

(Not my fault, the AI generated them that way, none look like Kitsune cuz none of the images has generated a tail)
I was going for a Catgirl Shrine maiden at first not really playing attention if the tail generated or not
(I looked at the ears and it's totally look like a kitsune ears, I already seen many details in what I see when looking at kitsune and nekomimi, but if you says so then ok)

(How to see the difference in the ears between kitsune and nekomimi, kitsune inside ear hair is fully covered the inside, mean while nekomimi only just covering the hearing hole)

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
(I looked at the ears and it's totally look like a kitsune ears, I already seen many details in what I see when looking at kitsune and nekomimi, but if you says so then ok)

(How to see the difference in the ears between kitsune and nekomimi, kitsune inside ear hair is fully covered the inside, mean while nekomimi only just covering the hearing hole)
*starts to aim for the head*