SHF High-school Fanfic

ShizukiIchino

*Eldritch Manor protection activates, no fighting in the hallways :<*
*drags you to the break room*
You can't do nothing in the middle of the hallway, if you want to slack off, do it here! This is the servant's room, so no one will bother you here except me Time is also stopped inside, so you can procrastinate all you want(kind of).

*brings out book 'How to be a maid 101'*
Now, I will read this to you, listen well! I will quiz you on this later
No need to read, I already do a maid job for 4 king generations on each universe I had comes by.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Should I go after all 3 then...
No. This Goddess won't allow it :blob_sir: Seymour is the only one you can torment pursue. Other 2 are off the limits, because 1 is my only Rootling and only I can bully her (and Matcha obviously) and the other is too useful nice to condemn her to such fate :blob_sir:

MatchaChocolate69

Your Favorite Villain
Ane-san, I fear my standards might be sky-high.
I'm accustomed to merely snapping my fingers and seeing Ssemouy serve and revere me with excellent tea.
Often, I don't even have to ask; she anticipates my desires.

Moreover, I've tasted tea prepared by a high-class maid like Miss Reina and was utterly enchanted.

And though I shouldn't know this, let's pretend for a moment that I do, but nothing compares to the tea prepared by Heroine.
She can make even boiled water taste divine.

Do you think expecting a simple tea served in a reasonable time frame is asking too much?
Are my standards truly that high? I believe so.

I don't think Shizuki is worthy of serving this illustrious family, despite her claims of past experiences.

DannyTheDaikon

I'm accustomed to merely snapping my fingers and seeing Ssemouy serve and revere me with excellent tea.

Moreover, I've tasted tea prepared by a high-class maid like Miss Reina and was utterly enchanted.

And though I shouldn't know this, let's pretend for a moment that I do, but nothing compares to the tea prepared by Heroine.

Do you think expecting a simple tea served in a reasonable time frame is asking too much?

I don't think Shizuki is worthy of serving this illustrious family, despite her claims of past experiences.
I think so too, Matcha-kun :blob_sir: We are a respectable family, after all, and we can only be satisfied with excellence at the lowest. Shizuki failed at even delivering the tea and who knows about the taste. I am thoroughly disappointed and I must agree with your opinion, brother :blob_sir:

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I mentioned psychological pain, no? How else will she make you suffer if the only way to make you hurt is by ignoring you?
Maybe I'm not as kinky as I thought I am :blob_no: the slightest bit of attention now would be like a hand dragging me above the water (albeit I will start drowning again)

ShizukiIchino

Right, and I've served Rayo(100) generations in 3↑↑↑↑↑3 timelines and Reina has been a maid since Happily Ever After! :blob_hmph: Your qualifications are sorely lacking for the Eldritch Family, young lady!
Because I never want to serve the Eldritch family
I'm sorry, I don't understand this language.

*still waiting for his tea*
*serving the tea*

And I never want to be.

DannyTheDaikon

Maybe I'm not as kinky as I thought I am :blob_no: the slightest bit of attention now would be like a hand dragging me above the water (albeit I will start drowning again)
Congratulations 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉 You are not as degenerate as we thought!

Seymour Can you please at least sneeze in his general direction?

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
This is actually a great plot point of a tsundere maid serving a family for the next billion years, and for all of those billions she kept muttering "screw this family, I'll leave next thing tomorrow morning" but didn't even given free will :blob_sir: