SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Then you can do that while you drink coffee~
*hands another mug*
Yay! Another coffee! :blob_sir: ahhh... Exquisite. What a refined taste :blob_sir: My Symbiote is such an amazing barista :blob_sir: I am one hell of a lucky Daikon :blob_melt:

TheGameMaster

@Corty I shall Join as well, Here are my stats, I won't be a student, but I will be joining in a different way!

Gender/Race: Female(Living Puppet)
Name(s): The Gamemaster, Loki, Apate, Entity 99 but you can call me Nova!
Chair: None
Description: I run the local Arcade and host gaming competitions that are completely rigged in my favor, I look like a human-sized solid black marionette with red X's instead of eyes, I wear a blue and yellow half and half jacket, with a white sports bra underneath. I also wear a skirt and white mismatched blue and yellow stockings. I'm not one for relationships and so no Romance, but you can use me however else you like. (P.S I also like to stab people and run a club call the Puppets for Pranks group, dedicated to puppets like me and the pranks we want to pull.)

Corty

I need a vacation.
@Corty I shall Join as well, Here are my stats, I won't be a student, but I will be joining in a different way!

Description: I run the local Arcade and host gaming competitions that are completely rigged in my favor, I look like a human-sized solid black marionette with red X's instead of eyes, I wear a blue and yellow half and half jacket, with a white sports bra underneath. I also wear a skirt and white mismatched blue and yellow stockings. I'm not one for relationships and so no Romance, but you can use me however else you like. (P.S I also like to stab people and run a club call the Puppets for Pranks group, dedicated to puppets like me and the pranks we want to pull.)
added!

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Yay! Another coffee! :blob_sir: ahhh... Exquisite. What a refined taste :blob_sir: My Symbiote is such an amazing barista :blob_sir: I am one hell of a lucky Daikon :blob_melt:
Ehehe~

Hello Nova~
Let’s play sometime, ‘kay~?
Also, welcome to the stabbing list~

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
I wonder if Angels are considered Fae? And by extensions Fallen angels? You thoughts?
Nah, they are different. Fae is more like wild animal, they are spirits of nature. And they are very hard to kill, in folklore, there was never an instance of a Fairy being killed.

ShizukiIchino

resources going wild again after the discover of the third rune, need to make specialized room to test all of the runes at the same time soon.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Nah, they are different. Fae is more like wild animal, they are spirits of nature. And they are very hard to kill, in folklore, there was never an instance of a Fairy being killed.
Asking just in case cuz in some novels I've read Angels and by extension archangels and fallen angels are considered part of the family of fae

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Asking just in case cuz in some novels I've read Angels and by extension archangels and fallen angels are considered part of the family of fae
To know if you are truly a Fae, answer this question.
Are you petty enough to ruin someone's life over a minor transgession? Cursing not only him but his entire family and bloodline to a lifetime of torment and agony?

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Are you petty enough to ruin someone's life over a minor transgession? Cursing not only him but his entire family and bloodline to a lifetime of torment and agony?
No, it's not worth it but pranking them is always an option

Edit: actually cursing them doesn't sound all that bad although not to the extreme
Maybe something more playful like getting hit in the face by a pie every time you tell a lie

Last edited: