SHHS - MidnightFox Character Sheet

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Following the example of @Azure_Fog i decided to update my character sheet as well, (although one of the eyes is the wrong color)

MidnightFox - Character Sheet
_06d2b10e-66b0-4510-a34b-d91af648895e.jpg

Basic Information:
Chair: 48
Name: MidnightFox
Race: Fallen Angel/Kitsune
Role: Trickster
Job: Trickster

Personality:

Apathetic: MidnightFox is apathetic to her surroundings.
Business FIxation: Has a tendency to do "Legal" Business with the school staff.
Doll Lover: You will always see her in the company of @TheMonotonePuppet.
Ingredient and Patient Supplier: She is responsible for Supplying the Nurse with Patients And the Librarian and Lunch Lady with corpses.
Trickster: Likes to drug her fellow students.

Strengths:
Attributes of note: Lightning, Ice, Blood and Darkness.
Can manipulate and fuse her magic attributes: Ever wondered what it's like to be in the middle of a blizzard and be bombarded with lightning at the same time?
Special Eyes: Can Sense any minor Changes in Time Space and Causality, and manipulate them to a limited extent.

Weaknesses:
Gets distracted by her surroundings: When it's time to prank somebody it turns into her main priority.
Battle Junkie: Whenever she meets @Azure_Fog it's time to spar no questions asked.

POWERS AND ABILITIES

Ability: Universal Hacker
Can hack into the very fabric of reality and manipulate it at will.

Ability: Incarnation of Ice and Lightning
The concept of Ice and Lightning given from.
Physical harm while in this state is nullified.
A passive ability that lets the user Control the concepts of Ice and Lightning freely and can take control of Ice and Lightning related abilities targeting the user.

Ability: Empress of Shadows and Blood
A Domain ability that allows the user to manipulate any and all shadows at any given time. At the same time creates clones of the user using their own blood as the catalyst.
While in this domain the user can't die under the influence of this ability.

Ability: Eyes of the Trickster
The ultimate form of deception, one eye embodies the concept of life while the other the concept of death, and only one eye can be open at any time.
Deceives reality into believing that you're either alive or dead, nullifying reality erasing or resurrection abilities depending on which eye is open at that moment. One eye is forcefully opened when facing it's opposite while the other is forcefully closed.

RELATIONSHIP

-En-chan:
Big Sister
-Anon: Big Brother
-Iamnotabot: Sister
-Kraken: Big Sister
-TheMonotonePuppet: Best Friend
-Carty: Neutral
-Kureous: Business Partner (Accomplice) (Supply of Drugs)
-Sleds: Prank Victim #1
-Sola-Sama: Prank Victim #2
-Ran/Ron: Client
-Archie: Client
-Tender Human: Client
-Azure Fog: Sparring Partner (Supply of Corpses)
-DannyTheDaikon: Gets free head pats (even when she tries to hurt me in any way)

ALLIANCES

Puppet Fox Society

• MidnightFox
  • The Monotone Puppet
  • Kureous
  • Envy
  • Kraken
  • The secret master mind of the group Ran/Ron
It is a subdivision of Envy's blood farm allied with the drug cartel.

Character Dynamics:
Pranks anyone worth pranking otherwise searches for business opportunities with the members of the school staff

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Matcha is intimidated by such an OP creature, but also intrigued by the beautiful fox.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Don't you have Corty why are you flirting with me?
If calling someone "cute" is flirting then oh boy Zeus might be begging on his knees to learn rizz from me-

Also I'm a jerk.

TotallyHuman

Are you sure? Also i meant precious not previous in the last comment
Well, I can't read thoughts of others. Well, I can, but thoughts of others are hazardous environments that range in danger from dreary cyclopian landscapes beyond mortal comprehention all the way to the minds of thirty year old japanese virgin otakus. And I ain't having none of that!

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Can hack any electronic device even if she's not touching it, can replicate any form of magic used against her
*accidentally dies from nana overuse after copying me*
making her immune to damage
I think I could still stab you~ Instant destruction across all timelines isn’t damage after all~

Also your battle was a bit underwhelming compared to this in my chapter sorry~ I’ll make you ringer in the next.

MidnightFox

*accidentally dies from nana overuse after copying me*
I have no idea what nana overuse is, also the way you formatted the sheet was way to good so i thought it might as well become a standard for everyone that wants to do a character sheet of their own

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I have no idea what nana overuse is, also the way you formatted the sheet was way to good so i thought it might as well become a standard for everyone that wants to do a character sheet of their own
I meant mana~

MidnightFox

Following the example of @Azure_Fog i decided to update my character sheet as well, (although one of the eyes is the wrong color)

View attachment 24716

Basic Information:

Personality:

Ingredient and Patient Supplier: She is responsible for Supplying the Nurse with Patients And the Librarian and Lunch Lady with corpses.

Strengths:
Can manipulate and fuse her magic attributes: Ever wondered what it's like to be in the middle of a blizzard and be bombarded with lightning at the same time?
Special Eyes: Can Sense any minor Changes in Time Space and Causality, and manipulate them to a limited extent.

Weaknesses:
Gets distracted by her surroundings: When it's time to prank somebody it turns into her main priority.
Battle Junkie: Whenever she meets @Azure_Fog it's time to spar no questions asked.

POWERS AND ABILITIES

Can hack any electronic device even if she's not touching it, can replicate any form of magic used against her

Her body becomes the incarnation of ice and lightning making her immune to damage

She can make copies of herself as long as there are shadows and blood around her

the ultimate form of deception where you can make your opponent believe you're dead only for them to die in your place

RELATIONSHIP

-En-chan:
Big Sister
-Azure Fog: Sparing Partner (Supply of Corpses)

ALLIANCES

Puppet Fox Society

• MidnightFox
  • The Monotone Puppet
  • Kureous
  • Envy
  • Kraken

Character Dynamics:
Pranks anyone worth pranking otherwise searches for business opportunities with the members of the school staff

I generated a better image somehow

_c3dd44d5-8910-42a6-90f6-036a3066882e.jpg

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

View attachment 24716

Basic Information:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

POWERS AND ABILITIES

Her body becomes the incarnation of ice and lightning making her immune to damage

She can make copies of herself as long as there are shadows and blood around her

the ultimate form of deception where you can make your opponent believe you're dead only for them to die in your place

RELATIONSHIP

-En-chan:
Big Sister
-Azure Fog: Sparing Partner (Supply of Corpses)

ALLIANCES

Puppet Fox Society

• MidnightFox
  • The Monotone Puppet
  • Kureous
  • Envy
  • Kraken

Character Dynamics:
I now know more important info! Don't know how the @TheMonotonePuppet skipped by me, but through searching through stuff with my name on it, I found it! Great to know!!! :blob_popcorn: :blob_popcorn: :blob_popcorn: