Similar websites to gain more audiences

nahyesq

Is there any similar websites like ScribbleHub or anything that we could use to gain more audiences for our fic? I've used Webnovel, RoyalRoad, Quotev and Wattpad as my other platform to gain more readers that would be interested on my fic. Thanks in advance!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Writing.com has a fun gift point system if you know how to work it :)

Nneeil

Fictionpress.
Ao3 has an original section.
Creative Novels.

I will say this though... it's a huge pain in the ass to publish in multiple places. I wouldn't go for more than three. Imagine having to post the same chapter on 10 different websites. And don't even get me started when people start pointing out typos and mistakes.

:blob_drool::blob_catflip:

FGCCheckmate

I think Tapas might be worth checking out depending on what you're writing and if you're willing to do swaps/promotion on their forum and Discord server.

nahyesq

I might use Creative Novels due to it has a good UI/UX compared to the others which i don't know how to navigate it. Thank youuu

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
You could always levy Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook, for a signal boost, don't be afraid to promote your own work.

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Royalroad
i dont care if you used it, but it is best, even tho all the admins and most people hate me on there. Fear not i have people who like me on a small forum