So did you know TenderHuman has been kidnapped?

Bobple

There has been an elephant in the room.

A physical one that that is currently dying cause it ran into one my many gardens and ate a bad apple.

But, there is a also a metaphorical elephant. Are favourite witch, (totally human) TenderHuman has been kidnapped, cursed, engaged, and covered in chocolate. Not necessarily in that order.

So are we going to do anything about it? Or just watch the fire, flames and the booms. Of this honeymoon.

:blob_popcorn:

TotallyHuman

I have no idea why somebody made a thread about my dislike of chocolate, but so what? Everybody doesn't like something but no one doesn't like Sarah Lee
TenderHuman hates chocolate so much, she raises cocoa beans just to burn them while cackling maniacally
This is slander. I do not laugh when I burn them

Anyway, gotta go. We're choosing the wedding cake. I am going for the infant-flavoured one.

Last edited:

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Anyway, gotta go. We're choosing the wedding cake. I am going for the infant-flavoured one.

I will not comment on someone else's personal preference but seriously? Human? And a bag of germs to boost?

I don't know if this is listed as ill-eating habit or not but it must be close.

TotallyHuman

I will not comment on someone else's personal preference but seriously? Human? And a bag of germs to boost?

I don't know if this is listed as ill-eating habit or not but it must be close.
This great witch is impervious to disease or filth.

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
She is a great witch and not a princess. No saving this time.
if a great witch cant save herself, i sure cant. I mean the most i can do is fuck the kidnapper but then they'd just be obsessed with ME and you know ya boy Cuppy cant be tied down by any one person. I gotta be free to spread my seed

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
if a great witch cant save herself, i sure cant. I mean the most i can do is fuck the kidnapper but then they'd just be obsessed with ME and you know ya boy Cuppy cant be tied down by any one person. I gotta be free to spread my seed
Just mind-break the kidnapper with your dick. If he/she is fucked -literally- stupid, they wouldn't be able to follow you.

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
This great witch is impervious to disease or filth.

Being immune to disease won't improve the taste of *** for me, but that's irrelevant. As a famous quote once declared, "Who am I to judge people's fetish?" I was just surprised as your taste. That's all. :3

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Just mind-break the kidnapper with your dick. If he/she is fucked -literally- stupid, they wouldn't be able to follow you.
i dont believe in fucking people stupid--where is the fun in mindbreaking? I want them fully lucid, either fully submitting or viciously denying my touch. There;s nothing to be had from broken toys.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
i dont believe in fucking people stupid--where is the fun in mindbreaking? I want them fully lucid, either fully submitting or viciously denying my touch. There;s nothing to be had from broken toys.
Then, wear a gimp suit so you can protect your identity and let them only recognize you by the shape of your dick.