So I tried out Grammarly's keyboard app...

Candy_Man

Since I use my phone to write, I decided to give Grammarly's keyboard application a try. My phone warned me that the app can collect data while I write, which essentially makes it spyware. This made me question if the app is good enough to outweigh its breach of privacy, so I made a little 'test' to judge how many errors it can spot:
I ate a apple -> I ate an apple.
Grammarly fixed this one easily.

My nephew, who's a carpenter, visited me today to fix my leaky ceiling, which has been causing a lot of trouble as my cat, a cute ginger kitty, always tried to drink the water that is definitely not safe to drink due to the fact that it is currently raining acid caused by the local mad scientist. -> My nephew, who's a carpenter, visited me today to fix my leaky ceiling, which has been causing a lot of trouble as my cat, a cute ginger kitty, always tried to drink water that is not safe to drink because it is currently raining acid caused by the local mad scientist.
The program barely changed anything and just focused on shortening some phrases. It failed to realize that the sentence is waaaay too long with a lot of commas.

Whassup bro, I wanna ask ya somethin' real quick, is math, y'know, related to science?
No obvious change was made for this sentence. However, Grammarly informed me that (y'know) is an unknown word.

Thou shall sacrifice thy life for saving thee.
The app didn't find a problem with this sentence.

The ancient huge injured ancient black haired masked stranger told me to leave him alone.
The app spectacularly failed to spot even the most obvious mistake in this sentence.

Bitch whore bitch motherfucking shit eating ass licking dick sucking ugly dipshit. -> Bitch whore bitch motherfucking shit-eating ass licking dick sucking ugly dipshit.
The same issue as the previous sentence is seen, as Grammarly decided that adding a hyphen was the only problem with this statement.

In conclusion, the mobile keyboard app for Grammarly, in my opinion, is a complete waste of time and is not worth giving up your privacy for even if you aren't very proficient in English.

Agentt

Thighs
I don't see how it did a bad work, it did a great work. It shouldn't change anything else than grammar and it didn't. The length of sentence or number of adjective can be something author purposely wrote wrong.