So, what's got you depressed lately?

ShrimpShady

I'm not necessarily referring to clinical depression, but simply what has gotten you down in the dumps as of late? It could be a book, a game, a song, an event, whatever.

Personally, I beat Red Dead Redemption 2 for the 2nd time a couple of weeks ago and the Red Dead Depression still hits hard. Especially when I listen to the song "Red". The way the lyrics relate to John and maybe a bit of Arthur's journey throughout the game really gets me in a special, depressing way.

Overall, it's just a really bittersweet, simple, and touching song especially within the context of the game's story.

LynaForge

I'm not necessarily referring to clinical depression, but simply what has gotten you down in the dumps as of late? It could be a book, a game, a song, an event, whatever.

Personally, I beat Red Dead Redemption 2 for the 2nd time a couple of weeks ago and the Red Dead Depression still hits hard. Especially when I listen to the song "Red". The way the lyrics relate to John and maybe a bit of Arthur's journey throughout the game really gets me in a special, depressing way.

Overall, it's just a really bittersweet, simple, and touching song especially within the context of the game's story.

Seeing all the famous icons from your youth drop like flies all in the same month. Yeesh

Varstark

Sinus infection giving me headaches and stuffiness. Being ill is a grade A bitch. Giving me a little brainfog and impedes my imagination and thought processes a bit. It's recovering though, and I know how to keep depressed thoughts away by now.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I got covid and i still have some congestion.

Redemit

The price of ammo and my lack of money to get some more

Agentt

Thighs
Just the fact that I am basically talentless in every field and a day shall come when no matter how hard i work, i shall never be as good as others