Recommendations someone evil spawns goodlings

TotallyHuman

I saw this story:
and got this idea: what if instead of someone pretend evil, we have someone actually evil and who spawns good people (by spawn I mean cause someone to start walking the righteous path - not necessarily in xianxia way, whether by being a counter example or by having someone want to take revenge on them or even directly teaching them to be good), and where the "good" ones will not misunderstand the mc to be good.
This part has to be central to the story.
I wonder if there are such stories? And no, this great witch's biography doesn't count because this great witch very rarely leads someone down a path of goodness is a good, not evil, person

Zinless

How do I
'So I'm A Spider, So What?' has a scene like this iirc.

Merazophis visits a village full of mercenaries under the orders of the protagonist. There he encountered two reincarnators. He killed the entire village tribe, leaving only the two young reincarnators alive. He fought them briefly before retreating, telling them to grow stronger to take vengeance. The two reincarnators decided to become adventurers in order to grow stronger enough to defeat Merazophis.

(LN Art)

I know you're looking for novels, but this is the only thing I could think of, sorry!