Someone threatened to send hitmen after me on discord

_oinkchan

why is the main point that he is chinese? is it easier to hire bodyguards in china? in any case, pull his IP and air strike his location
Chinese young master even in real life have 2D personalities.
i'm just curious to the extent you offend him. if you think it's something minor, he probably did that to several people already.

iirc hiring a hitman to kill someone isn't cheap. even if he's a rich second generation young master, would he afford enough to murder everyone offending him, who might live across the globe? also, with the further travel restrictions due to COVID, I'm sure the hitman would ask for extras.

for the record, i visited the example dark web site that's about hiring hitmen, and they only accept bitcoins. for an estimate, i think their services start from $10k and a lot of them happen to be scam sites. if they really knew some hitman, it's probably from the family's connection, and depending on the young master's status in the family, the hitman might even reject and look down on him.

i wasn't sure if second generation young masters in real life was like that, but i do feel they wouldn't be treated as well as those who actually focused on being successful and setting a good example for the family. if they actually bring shame and dishonor, rather than spoiling their kid, their patriarch might not even hesitate to give harsh punishments.

if they're a trusted and credible assassin, i feel they would have certain standards for jobs. not simply since that random guy on internet made me angry. even if it's a trivial murder for an easy target, premeditated assassination may be considered high-risk due to many uncertainties that occur. that's why their asking price is sky high.

try looking up his previous attempts. if they really could do it, they might even say something like A had died for offending me, you better not mess or you'll be next--without posting any evidence. also note whether that victim was online again or not. if they're actually alive you might want to DM them to discuss.

though i do hear cases about people murdering each other over online interactions / games (i heard one happening in latin america over COD iirc). but these people did live locally, like in the same city. so unless you happen in the same country or close enough, you're probably not in too much risk.
He said to me- I fucked your mom so i told him he got mommy issues and his bitch ass an oprhan. His mom is Mia Khalifa. 💀 then I changed my server nickname to mock the dude.
Just hire an assassin whose main job is killing hitmen.
I'm broke
Live carefully from now on.
(Also no need to be scared *pats*)
Thank you 🙏

He said to me- I fucked your mom so i told him he got mommy issues and his bitch ass an oprhan. His mom is Mia Khalifa. 💀 then I changed my server nickname to mock the dude.

hmm, sounds like a 12 year old that you just destroyed in fortnite without even realizing it.

yeah, you're probably fine.

someone who'd actually go for it probably would be more of an adult. if he contacted a real killer, i'm not sure if they'll take this client seriously. probably could even scammed him and get away with it.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
No need to worry since that guy is from china. Which means the assassins are made in china and thus as effective as imperial stormtroopers