Something weird is going on with my stats

killwrites

Need motivation
With the exception of the latest day because it hasn't updated, in the last 2 days I have more traffic to my story than...when my story was on the frontpage? Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I feel like this isn't normal, can anyone possibly tell me what is going on?

stats.png

(I'm obsessed with stats, don't mind me...)

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Maybe someone read it, liked it, shared it with his/her friends, rinse and repeat? I don't see how more activity is bad, but I guess you want to understand the whys.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
With the exception of the latest day because it hasn't updated, in the last 2 days I have more traffic to my story than...when my story was on the frontpage? Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I feel like this isn't normal, can anyone possibly tell me what is going on?

View attachment 9830

Nothing wrong with it if you’re referencing your time when it was on the front page for newest releases. You likely got ranked higher in trending. Also, you’ve accumulated more chapters by now which leads to more people reading it. Most people at the beginning would just add the story to their reading list and forget it for some time then read it later once there are more chapters.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…

View attachment 9830

Maybe you caught the stats page at the time it starts a new day?

The_3rd_Book

Pedagogical Cannibalism?
I was reading a book earlier, and the author had a similar question. Turns out a reader shared it on a discord server. We have such a cozy little community here it can be easy to forget the rest of the internet exists.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
It probably just hasn't updated yet.

killwrites

Need motivation

Xeoz

It's sometimes random, or people just noticed it recently.