Sometimes I feel like I want to destroy the world

Peter3135566

I feel ya, ppl can be so stupid and or hatefull sometimes that despite being mostly a pasifist in behavior i just rmagine... if i had superpowers il prob go there and just wipe those idiots out, and mabe other idiots will atleast TRY tolearn... nah wont happen on both ends. Sorry for the rant.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
I would pop this planet like a bubble if I actually had the ability to. At least it would be a quick end to all the pain and hate.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
If I have the power to do one country without a trace or anyone knowing anything, destroying Vatican City would be the greatest mindfuck for the world to be in total chaos

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I don't get why that would be better than Vatican City
As part of Israel's military doctrine, they will nuke every capital city in the world of their country is going to be destroyed.
It's called the Sampson option. Basically it's there to hold the entire world hostage so they don't let Muslims blow them all up.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
what I do when I have destructive emotions is go into the forest and find the most rotten tree stump I can, then I kick the shit out of it. normally feel pretty good afterwards and can return to just chilling
The ants that crawl out of them tend to be pretty cool too. Also, the trapdoor spiders 🕷️ in them.
If it's China, Iran, north Korea or Venezuela I'm down
Bro, all of those poor citizens don’t deserve that!

beast_regards

Write a fan-fiction about it!

Creatively re-interpreting history is quite popular in China!
Yet France is okay. :blob_hmm:
Could I write a fan-fiction of France? I would re-imagine the character of Emmanuel Macron as the magical girl!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 133647

Or at least a random country.
emo boy? by headaike on DeviantArt

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
me watching everyone being put on a list every time they mention a country they wouldn't mind getting erased