Sometimes I wonder . . .

Have you ever read hunger games or maze runner?

• I've read Maze Runner

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I've read Hunger Games

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I haven't read either

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • What is Hunger games and Maze runner?

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Other (Say choice in comments)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I've read both

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Only seen the movies

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
Sometimes I wonder these questions for fellow writers,
What's your righting process?
Does writing energize or tire you?
Do you ever just want to see a person that is super annoying in scribble hub in real life so you could punch them in the face? (Or is that just me?)
Am I annoying? (Yeah that's for everyone)
DOES ANYONE EVEN KNOW WHAT MAZE RUNNER OR HUNGER GAMES IS?! HAVE YOU EVER READ THEM?!

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
I blaze through. I'm really great at impromptu writing so I usually don't plan as much when writing.
Both, really. Having a platform where I can write all my ideas energizes me to write even more.
Do you ever just want to see a person that is super annoying in scribble hub in real life so you could punch them in the face? (Or is that just me?)
I don't want to punch them, no. I'd like to meet them though. I have so many people on this site I want to talk to.
No, you're a cool guy.
DOES ANYONE EVEN KNOW WHAT MAZE RUNNER OR HUNGER GAMES IS?! HAVE YOU EVER READ THEM?!
I know them, yes. But I'm part of the minority who haven't watched Game of Thrones, Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings.

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
I don't even know Maze Runner and Hunger games in reading and watching them. So I don't know what to say.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Yes I have read both series, and watched the movies.

They both suck ass.

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
I only watched Maze Runner. :blob_melt:

It's the first time I see you. So, IDK
I honestly haven't watched either Maze Runner or Hunger Games but read them and I like both

and I've posted before . . . but not very often so I doubt you would XD

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Yes I have read both series, and watched the movies.

They both suck ass.
Don't get me wrong both stories have interesting premises, but I can't stand Katniss or how Maze Runner stopped being about the actual Maze.

I would rather have Maze Runner follow Thomas through the Maze as a complete series.

And Haymitch would have been much more interesting protagonist in my opinion.

D

Deleted member 54065

1) Plan
2) Research
3) Plot
4) Execute
5) Edit

Energize and tire me at the same time. Whenever I'm on a 'roll', I could write up to 12k words a day (entire day), however, once I finished a volume I'd usually take a break for a month or two.

We all got that kind of reader you'd want to punch for being stupid or nitpicky.

I haven't interact with you much, so I won't say anything about this.

I know Hunger Games from the movies, but I didn't read them yet.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Maze runner was good. A bit of a mindfuck at the end of book one.

Hunger games was alright too but I prefer my female MCs to be written like male mcs but with a vagina and not be so damn indecisive.

My writing process depends on a variety of things. I can type fast but the little things fuck me up my keyboard getting sticky keys, my back not having proper support and so annoying me. Not updating a story for like several days, leading up to weeks due to lazy, and then getting a phobia about writing cuz by that point I dont remmeber all the shit I wrote or wanted to write and going to read previous chapters seems daunting so I ignore it.

My main story been dead for months cuz I quit weed and it's a really fucky story that depended on weed to instill my signature gnature chaos and now without ganja I dont feel capable of writing it anymore.

So yeah.

It's a shame cuz all my stories do well and I just never update so my reader base is quite unlucky. I feel badfor them

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Maze runner was good. A bit of a mindfuck at the end of book one.

Hunger games was alright too but I prefer my female MCs to be written like male mcs but with a vagina and not be so damn indecisive.

My writing process depends on a variety of things. I can type fast but the little things fuck me up my keyboard getting sticky keys, my back not having proper support and so annoying me. Not updating a story for like several days, leading up to weeks due to lazy, and then getting a phobia about writing cuz by that point I dont remmeber all the shit I wrote or wanted to write and going to read previous chapters seems daunting so I ignore it.

My main story been dead for months cuz I quit weed and it's a really fucky story that depended on weed to instill my signature gnature chaos and now without ganja I dont feel capable of writing it anymore.

So yeah.

It's a shame cuz all my stories do well and I just never update so my reader base is quite unlucky. I feel badfor them
Better idea no penis or boobs, no gender, the only gender needed is cool

TotallyHuman

I'm like a python or a bear. I write a bunch in a short time and then stop for much much longer until I want to do it again.

Alternatively, I use facts and logic to destroy my opposition's standpoint, thus righting them.