Spider-man 2 has awful writing

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
This has to be a troll
It has to because Infinite Wealth caters so much to the woke agenda of the west and to the investors. Imagine paying for a DLC called new game plus.

Also, Kiryu's story should've ended in LAD: The Man Who Erased His Name but they went ahead and made him a joke character in Infinite Wealth :blobrofl:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
It has to because Infinite Wealth caters so much to the woke agenda of the west and to the investors. Imagine paying for a DLC called new game plus.

Also, Kiryu's story should've ended in LAD: The Man Who Erased His Name but they went ahead and made him a joke character in Infinite Wealth :blobrofl:
I play it in Japanese, but I don't think having black people as irredeemable thugs is woke.

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
Thank you Japan for creating Majima. 🙏

ZukoMee

They ruined Mary Jane by "ugly-ing" her up for weird virtue-signalling reasons....and then they made her mission and general contribution to the game itself ...just purposeless/meaningless.

They shoehorned Miles Morales...who will never be Spiderman and is a piss-poor replacement for the real Spiderman.
View attachment 25002
Behold art brought to you by the People's Republic of China!
Wow....that Lycanis person..um...did things to me. Time to set myself on fir- I mean reevaluate myself.
I play it in Japanese, but I don't think having black people as irredeemable thugs is woke.
Its kinda the norm in American cities. The black thugs I mean.

SailusGebel

Thread isn't that old, calm down
B-but I wanted to use this gif for shit and giggles. :blob_pat_sad:

WingsOfPhantasy

Tomboy Agenda Symphathizer
For me I just decided to download an emulator. As far as I can tell it hasn't failed me as badly (((((yet))))).

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Also, @Anon2024 , blame Sweet Baby Inc for influencing game studios to wokeify and ruin story narrative.
True story.

Personally I don't care if something is 'woke' if the story is actually entertaining or good. The problem is that most of these stories go so much against human instinct that it makes no sense and people in general hate it. In general, they're not hiring the best story writers but the only ones who are willing to write it.

Every human being is born with a type of instinct towards what they determine is best for not only themselves but for society. As they grow up, they either develop the coping skills necessary to accept the imperfection of this balance and move towards a better society, or they become outright delusional and try to demand reality does what they want in their own 'just world hypothesis.'

This is the main problem with a company like "Sweet Baby inc," in that they think saying "we are great and we are doing good things for representation" makes them good. They somehow think the way they say it is more important than what is actually being said and what is actually being done, which is stupid.