Story idea

• Thread starter Deleted member 133647
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 133647

Dude gets transmigrated to a dude who died in the middle of boxing match. The world is euphoria or a euphoria like story. The entire story is him just trying to avoid the craziness around him. idk if I should write it

Vnator

I wrote a story about a transmigrated guy trying to avoid the craziness around him, and it's really fun! Just make sure you're not flanderizing all the other characters too much, so it doesn't feel like a spiteful story.

sm_yesa

As long as the story is good for you, write it, you see writing should be fun and woth it for you, so if you think that writing it will be enjoyable and worth of your time, do it. Not for others but fo you

BigBadBoi

Dude gets transmigrated to a dude who died in the middle of boxing match. The world is euphoria or a euphoria like story. The entire story is him just trying to avoid the craziness around him. idk if I should write it
Are you talking about the show that white women love or that guro torture ero vn with a hentai adaptation

Syahardian

euphoria the show? the visual novel? or just the concept? ._.

either way, depends on the 'craziness' that you mentioned, it might end up as a "fun" story to read.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Sooooo are you disgusted by the eroge or the show that white women love
I have refined taste and have learned to note the stench of that which I'm better off not knowing.

Yes, I am a cloud of spite and eyes and an eldritch horror from beyond the pale. This still reeks of ignorance is bliss.

Madeus

I prefer Kansen where everyone is Horny zombie. That sounds crazier for me :blob_cookie: