Strange dreams

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
What is a strange dream, or part of a recent dream you had?

Last night I dreamed that 6 Italian sandwiches fell in love with me, and made me want to eat them. If I were to be near some other person, the sandwiches would enrich uranium and then blow up before time rewound.

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
i've been watching too much anime... I had a dream recently that i was the protag of a harem anime, but all the girls were Yandere. They each wanted to kill me so i wouldn't fall in love with the others, because "murdering someone is the most intimate way you can be with them". Yeah, I'm taking a break from anime for a bit lol.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
i drove up a hill in an acquaintance's truck, it gained some major air, and when it hit the ground, shattered into thousands of pieces.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I shared this a long time ago but I had a dream once where J.K. Rowling accidentally leaked some of her early manuscripts of Harry Potter around the time that the third movie was coming out where she couldn't decide what type of spellcaster type to use so instead of wizards, she used the placeholder name of "bitch." "You're a bitch, Harry," became a meme among the fanbase and J.K. lost her shit on some people.

Major2501

I have crazy sex dreams a lot, usually set in private hospitals with really nice gardens and I'm surrounded by rugby players with nice arses.

Oh I had a really precise dream about a Honda Civic recently too.