Votes: 6 24.0%
  • 1 (1 Str to 1 Dex)

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • 0.5 (1 Str to 2 Dex)

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
I like the idea of bulldozing through my enemies.
Dragons aren't known for their dexterity, but our breath can take care of hard to hit targets.

Cortavar

Dex all the way!

For combat uses, both are fairly equal. Where Dex shines is outside of combat. You can sneak, dance, balance, climb, evade, pickpocket, use ropes etc... all with Dex. With Str you can... lift things? If you don't want to be a glorified pack mule, go for Dex!

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Depends on how enemies behave. In Dark Souls 1-3, I usually go strength build cause enemies are far slower. Elden Ring I went a dex build cause they enemies are much faster. In unknown scenarios, I'd do half and half so I can be prepared for anything.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'd go with balanced.

And then, after being isekai'd, I'd proceed to do everything I can to avoid being sent to fight in the frontlines.

Even if I was forced to participate in the way, I'd try doing it as a priestess or whatever.

Basically, I chose a normal body type to be a normal person that doesn't suffer from a lack or STR/DEX, then would do my best to live like a normal person.

No way I'd fight in the war, that's for certain~

Tenebram

Depends on which weapon I'm using, but since I like torturing myself, I often go for whips which are mainly Dex weapons most of the time.
Also, even when using a Str build, you will not catch me wearing actual practical armor, my motto is ' born by the drip, live by the drip, and be undone by the drip' :blob_shade: