• 2 (2 Str to 1 Dex)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • 1 (1 Str to 1 Dex)

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • 0.5 (1 Str to 2 Dex)

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

TotallyHuman

Who's this ROB? Killing this great witch is forbidden under the Infernal act [redacted]! Even managing to do it in some way is like a slap in the face of all Hell Lords and Princes. Even the Man Upstairs has acquiesced to my immortality. So I'll take the dex build, run around from danger and wait until the August ones have sufficiently sodomized this ROB and go back to claim my compensation if he wasn't smitten already.

NineHeadHeavenDevouringSerpent

ROB killed you by accident, decides to yeet you into isekai to fight holy war (you can't say no). Gives you an option to choose between Strength build, Dexterity build or Balanced build.

1. Strength build: fights with overwhelming power and crushing blows. Might be slow but also tanky because more muscle = more HP.
2. Dexterity build: fights with finesse and jumps around like a squirrel high on meth. Glassy but Dodge build.
3. Balanced build: basic.

And ROB gave you three options to ratio your stats. No he does not allow min-maxing because too much strength and not enough flexibility equals to tissue tears, strains and sprains. Too much flexibility and not enough strength equals to loose ligament and joint instability.

So what do you choose for your Strength to Dexterity ratio? 2, 1 or 0.5?

I choose 1. Because I am basic.

1:2 (str:dex)

Surviving a thousand cuts is more important than dealing one cut in a war situation. If it was only duels, assassination then yeah I'd much prefer one punch build.

Even more I'd sacrifice the 1 str if there was endurance stat. Cockroach life baby, tire my enemies to death, not breaking a sweat.

melchi

What is a custom title?
ROB killed you by accident, decides to yeet you into isekai to fight holy war (you can't say no). Gives you an option to choose between Strength build, Dexterity build or Balanced build.

1. Strength build: fights with overwhelming power and crushing blows. Might be slow but also tanky because more muscle = more HP.
2. Dexterity build: fights with finesse and jumps around like a squirrel high on meth. Glassy but Dodge build.
3. Balanced build: basic.

And ROB gave you three options to ratio your stats. No he does not allow min-maxing because too much strength and not enough flexibility equals to tissue tears, strains and sprains. Too much flexibility and not enough strength equals to loose ligament and joint instability.

So what do you choose for your Strength to Dexterity ratio? 2, 1 or 0.5?

I choose 1. Because I am basic.
ROB?
Republic of Brazil?
Republic of Bulgaria?
Rhino of Belarus ?

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Level up str til you can equip gut's dragon slayer and pour the rest in other stats

Irl, the swing max speed scales with the weight distribution between your body and the weapon tip. A light weapon will convert your energy in volatile kinetic energy while a heavy weapon l more avaritious in keeping its energy (momentum).

So irl you just need STR and swap your equipment

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
having been born with Asthma, i've always wanted to be able to run. imma go Dex. slice them MFers up nice and fast like. let the barbarians that choose Str struggle to get a hit while i aim for weak points cause i'm so fast i got time to aim.