Forgotten Title strongest lizard dragon something

zivoy

this is something that I read a while ago 2017-2018 last time I checked the author was still on hiatus.
the story goes something like this the main character reincarnates and thinks he is a lizard eventually finding out he is a dragon.
he starts off in a cave he eventually goes out, hides in a bush and encounters some elven kids and they take him as a pet he thinks they are human. at some point, he gets a human form.
he leaves and in his dragon/lizard form gets kidnapped and in a human city becomes the pet of some girl eventually comes to like her and befriends her.
some stuff happens and he goes to visit his eleven friends and spends some time there when he returns he discovers that a long time has passed and the girl is now an old lady, there is also another dragon that happens to be his older sister there with the granddaughter of the original girl.

there was also something with his mother being a reincarnation of some spirit and a super powerful dragon that he passed by a couple times every time there was mist

Last edited:

Nixil

Then do you know which site you found it on?

zivoy

ya thanks @Nixil, this is it :)

my comment is still there

zivoy

also, there is a new chapter #28

it's not linked in the TOC but it's in the christmas post from 2018