Strongest Weapon/Shield of all time

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Just from a physical perspective, defence is always weaker than offence due to concentration of force.

Ryudo1701

If it can ne magic/superpowers then it's time magic. Stop time, cut open whichever throat deserves it.

Shadow_Tempest

Strongest Weapon is Gungnir, the spear of Odin said to pierce anything 100% (with tracking system)
Strongest Shield is Aegis Shield, a protective animal skin worn by Zeus and sometimes loaned to Athena.

I wanna what happens if these two clashes? Who will/might win?

Nezothecat

Since plot armor was already use, the second best is all I can give you and that is THE POWER OF FRIENSHIP!

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
I wanna have fun while getting information. That's why I wanna ask... What's the most OP weapon or shield you can ever imagine? :blob_frown:

Nunchucks

placeintime

Yeeting myself out
For the strongest weapon, it's gonna vary depending on the usage of the weapon; because they each have usage for them. A sword is mainly used to slice, spear to pierce and hammer to pulverize. So I cant decide on whats the strongest weapon is for meh, but the strongest shield, I'm thinking the shield from the Ln The shield hero

Kldran

For the strongest weapon and shield: Saitama. :blob_hide:

On a more serious note, the most effective shield is probably a portal as long as the other end is some place you don't mind getting hit by whatever is being blocked.

As for the strongest weapon... I'm not sure what exactly it'd be, but at the really extreme end of things, reality itself starts falling apart. It's a bit difficult to continue upping the power level once one reaches the point of existence itself ending.

sereminar

Immovable object vs Unstopable force! unfortunately if they hit each other they just kind of pass through one another :(