Submit a character for my upcoming reader-interactive story!

C_P_Tuck

Every great story needs an author
Can you please write it here and a link to the story?
Don't worry, I will :)

I still have yet to nail out a synopsis I'm satisfied with, but as soon as I do and I post the first two chapters, I'll let you all know!
Can you please write it here and a link to the story?
Here's the link! Hope you enjoy what I've got so far :)

Last edited:

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
Character Real Name: Archer
Character Player Name: LEVEL 999 Reincarnated Lord
What do they look like in game? Black short hair with dark skin eyes. They were long black coats and fingerless gloves.
What kind of gamer are they? (playstyle, gear style, etc)
He is a extreme roleplayer. Ever move he makes is determined by what his characters background it. He his currently playing a reincarnated novel. He has a haughty attitude and doesn't except no for a answer from people of a lower ranking. He acts like everything that happens he predicted. He uses a sword and doesn't wear any armor covering his head. He prefers commanding people than to actually do and labor but acts like he is self built. He happily spends money when possible to get ahead.

Are they the type to join a guild, party up when needed, or go solo?
He refuses to join a guild but will happily make one as he won't work under others.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
Character Real Name: Leonardo (Leo)
Character Player Name: 2weak2win
What do they look like in game?
- Human
-orange spiked hair, green eyes
-always using a white tabard
-sub-consciosly limp whenever he is distressed

What kind of gamer are they?
(playstyle, gear style, etc)
he likes to play sub-optimal builds, and try to get creatives with them, boast whenever possible how broken they are(when the actually arent) and use them as a shield if he is underperforming... will actually steathlly train to get better with his class to try to make it seems good... actually hate when drags people down because of his choice in class - his play style is to put a bunch of traps in the ground and lure enemies to the traps when alone in group he will use his trinkets/rogue abilities to suport his party. uses mostly leather gear that he uses below his white tabard and a short sword, leaving a empty hand to use consumables

he would join a guild of his closes friends or else would play solo... unless someone insist that need his help then he would gladly help mostly to show off

C_P_Tuck

Giving this a bump because I have a feeling there are still more characters to come. Don't get shy now people!

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
I should probably abstain, as all the characters I make will end up being fox girls~ Two fox characters should be enough, for now. Can't have too many vixens running around if you know what I mean~

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀≖‿⁠≖)✨️

Last edited:

C_P_Tuck

I should probably abstain, as all the characters I make will end up being fox girls~ Two fox characters should be enough, for now. Can't have too many vixens running around if you know what I mean~

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀≖‿⁠≖)✨️
Three, I think. One of my long-time readers also submitted a foxgirl.

Sylver

I see the story is live, did all the characters make the cut or were some of them disqualified? :s_smile:

C_P_Tuck

I see the story is live, did all the characters make the cut or were some of them disqualified? :s_smile:
I haven't consciously decided to cut any of the character submissions out. I'm only on Chapter 15 (writing it right now), so not every character will be seen just yet. I've included quite a few, though!

Obsoleteness

1712361657329.png

This was exactly how I envisioned my character :blob_evil: My mind even made a small scenario about one such encounter :blob_cookie:

Notadate

I definitely will!

I've already got the first two chapters up on my Author's Discord, and the opinions seem promising :). Let's hope more people agree :blob_cookie:
invite, gimmie gimmie.
I wanna see JJJ, oh shit I just noticed how close j is to k... oops. I wanna see my gremlin grabbing whatever and with a macgiver class. rapidly shifting battle tactics on the fly.
-
minor tibit, JJJ - since there are irl - is calm? in irl he isnt like that irl. he is stone. calm or something like that. Will geek out and that insanity will leak but hey. Being a combat fan makes that insanity slip sometimes

Irl personality - Calm till that insanity leaks out, starts grinning wide.

Game personality - its in the character sheet.

Last edited:

C_P_Tuck

So all told across this forum post, my Discord, and independent submissions, I've got about 36 characters to play around with. Thanks to everyone who submitted one!

I hope you look forward to seeing your characters shown off! I figure I should take this time to explain a little about the story.

So, if you've glanced at my profile page on the main site, you'll know that I've put out A LOT of stories. In fact, across my stories here and my commissions, I've written over 2 million words (Might be approaching 2.5 at this point tbh)! I'm really into long-form content, and my hope is that Project Terra will be one of the longest! I'll write it in arcs and books, taking occasional breaks to explore other stories, but I'll always be back to PT. There's a ton I can do with this style of storytelling, and I'm really looking forward to exploring them. So stay tuned, and you might just see some epic tales :)

Oh, and by all means feel free to continue submitting characters. In the next few days, I'll be making a glossary of active and standby characters that anyone can read. I'm always down to get new characters for a project like this!

C_P_Tuck

Character Real Name: Ye Fufu
Character Player Name: Fluffypie
What do they look like in game? Small, chibi fox boy, white furry ears, one to nine tails upgrade. :blob_melt:

What kind of gamer are they? Support (Charm, Crowd Control, Exorcism), Weapon: Staff (A branch with two green leafs), Outfit: Shinto Shrine (Red and white)

Are they the type to join a guild, party up when needed, or go solo? Joins women only guild as mascot. :blob_uwu:
Is this pretty close to what you were imagining?
This is a neat idea. xD

Character Real Name: Tanya Fraser
Character Player Name: Tankbabe

What do they look like in game?
Standard human (or elf-type) based on the most neutral-looking body-type in the game. The face almost looks like they are perpetually spaced out or with no emotion portrayed. Outside their gear, they have a ridiculous collection of any in-game cosmetic outfits. Especially if it's a dress. Blonde hair (that they change the style of nearly every single week) and Gold eyes (for the ♫ aesthetic ♫).

What kind of gamer are they?
Tank and self-healer. Very much the 'f around and find out' kind of player. If there is a button that can be pressed, they'll press it just to see what it does. But will also own up to being the weak end of a party if they're dragging the others down. Their gear is almost always heavy plate-like (and they don't care if it matches as long as the stats are good) and they use a one-handed weapon with a shield. They also have a hoarding problem. They'll collect unwanted gear (by the rest of the party) that they don't have just because it looks cool. Also, if there are professions, they max out fishing and cooking while piddling away at some other crafting and gathering professions. They will have no problem just fishing for hours even if it is the most boring thing in the game.

They will do whatever. While solo-ing is fun, they will group up for harder content. Usually how they find a guild because they get invited because of the party. Of course, they have bad luck with guilds they find this way because the guild almost always implodes within the next few weeks/months (due to things unrelated to them).

Yeah... I used to play WoW...
How's this look for Tankbabe? I couldn't get the eyes golden, but I think it turned out pretty cool.
Character Real Name: Sean Mallory
Character Player Name: TuathaDan
What do they look like in game? Golden skinned elf guy with red hair tied in a bun. Literally golden skinned, with a metallic sheen, if he can get away with it. He has a dozen different sets of equipment that he swaps between depending on his plans for the day, most of which border on cosplay for various non-combat jobs. Miner costume, blacksmith costume, fisherman costume, alchemist professor costume, etc.
What kind of gamer are they? He has a full time job with erratic schedule and multiple kids, so he pops in to play whenever he can. He makes his own goals, mostly involving the crafting system. He can’t reliably make it to most guild functions/raids/whatever, but his focus on crafting means he can make better stuff than most.

Are they the type to join a guild, party up when needed, or go solo? He’s in a casual guild mostly so he has friends to pass his completed projects on to, since having them lay around in his bank would be a waste. He is very open to joining small pick up groups when he is hunting for some specific schematic, ingredient, w/e. He’s friendly, but tends to be impatient and focused on the task at hand because he has a limited amount of time to play.
So, I couldn't get the skin to be golden, but what do you think of this?

Last edited:

C_P_Tuck

Is this pretty close to what you were imagining?

How's this look for Tankbabe? I couldn't get the eyes golden, but I think it turned out pretty cool.

So, I couldn't get the skin to be golden, but what do you think of this?
Okay so I just noticed that none of the images loaded with that message :blob_facepalm: . I'll post a link to the character glossary when I make it, and if any of you don't like the character images, I'll work on editing them.

C_P_Tuck

I've made a Character Glossary! Check it out here!

Also, I've copied most of the Project Terra Handbook over to that same website, so check that out if you like.

If you don't see your character listed, do not worry! Right now, that's just listing the active characters (the ones I've actually mentioned in the story).

If there are any changes/extra info you'd like to see listed, please let me know! Also if your character is listed but you don't like the image or info used, please tell me.

Thanks for the patience, the character submissions, and for checking out my newest story!