Submit a character in a Academy/School Fiction that you liked or want to read about!!

Sovrign

So, I'm writing a story as you can see in my signature. The basic premise is a isekai litRPG Progression novel in an Academic setting.

I already have many characters but I want to know the characters you enjoy in these types of settings.

Either submit a new character or you about a character that you liked in a fiction. Thank you for your help!

CharacterName:
The Best Qualities to Describe Them:

Planned Characters: 1. Isekai POV (Nova), 2. Child Prodigy ( Liz ), 3. Vampire Princess ( Name???? ), 4. Dragon Chancellor ( Aiden (meaning Little Fire) ), 5. Arrogant but helpful Senior ( Lucian de Valmont )

esThr

Eclair
An outgoing female senior who is liked by everyone and has a very supportive personality aswell as incredibly selfless...

However all of these are just a facade (dum dum)
Shes actually a very hateful and envious person who envied everyone she supported and helped but knew how unreasonable it was so she hid these feelings and acted as the perfect sideline supporter in order to try and change her ugly personality and maybe slowly accept her own worth

That's what I can think of for a setting like this though probably not helpful
Eclair
An outgoing female senior who is liked by everyone and has a very supportive personality aswell as incredibly selfless...

However all of these are just a facade (dum dum)
Shes actually a very hateful and envious person who envied everyone she supported and helped but knew how unreasonable it was so she hid these feelings and acted as the perfect sideline supporter in order to try and change her ugly personality and maybe slowly accept her own worth

That's what I can think of for a setting like this though probably not helpful
Just realized I did not state how the char would look... probably a grey haired with black eyes type of girl with average height and is below average in magic and everything else I suppose to fit her character better

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
In all seriousness, I would suggest making sure you have the basic party for your group, a leader, fighter, lancer, tank, and healer.

Insomniologist

Nemurenu Kyōfu
Ishiki, practitioner of the Sleeping Fist.
She’s usually just sleeping, but by God whatever she punches isn’t going to be happy.
The better her sleep, the stronger the attack.
She’s always drowsy though.
When she isn’t sleeping, Ishiki will either be seen either attempting to fall back asleep or… whatever she does. Nobody knows.
(Ishiki = 意識 = Awareness)

Last edited:

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Xargoth the destroyer.

Is actually an eldrich god of darkness from before the creation of time, but out of endless boredom has disguised as a cute anime school girl. Xargoth’s true memories and nature have been intentionally hidden so she herself doesn’t even know about her true existence.