Talk no jutsu

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Use the Jostar Secret Technique instead.
1712090048168.gif

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
There are good ways to phrase that and bad ways. And I don't which is which, and what ways there are.
"Of course, you could kill me.
But if you did, I would take to my grave the truth you're seeking. The one that keeps you up at night.
What inhabits your nightmares, what you're searching for with all your being. I know that truth.
I can help you piece together the puzzle you're desperately trying to complete.
I have the missing pieces."

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Just be like.
Hey baby.
Wanna do something else tonight?
Why we fighting so much?

Insomniologist

Nemurenu Kyōfu
Tchotchkes?
What are those?
A tchotchke is any assorted knick-knack that you can find. Like the ones that litter the shelves of your great-grandmother's house, or that shiny rock you found underneath a tombstone.

(Apparently the term can also be used to refer to a pretty girl. I did not know about that one until just now.)

Rhaps

Jedi Fae
Well, the talk no jutsu I use is gaslighting people into imposter syndrome.

But I have a secret weapon, nihility, making them feel worthless and I have the last laugh even if I die.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
there is many ways ... but one thing i know u need to be strong and be able to take a beating to be able to do talk no jutsu, cause while u are talking the guy will be trying to kill u just like in undertale lol. another point is that u have to understand the guy or else it can back fire ... take in gold
kamuy the archer inocent girl and the psicopat sniper the girl tried to talk no jutsu the guy, and instead of making the guy good made the guy obssessed in proving there was no good in the world and tried to force the girl to break her no killing vow

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
there is many ways ... but one thing i know u need to be strong and be able to take a beating to be able to do talk no jutsu, cause while u are talking the guy will be trying to kill u just like in undertale lol. another point is that u have to understand the guy or else it can back fire ... take in gold
kamuy the archer inocent girl and the psicopat sniper the girl tried to talk no jutsu the guy, and instead of making the guy good made the guy obssessed in proving there was no good in the world and tried to force the girl to break her no killing vow
Hmm... well, the main character understands the guy down to a tee. It won't backfire.
But there is a problem...
The main character needs the ability to talk no jutsu because they are weak (relatively speaking). It is like if Naruto of the first season trying to talk no jujutsu Pain: relying on surviving a beating is not happening.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Hmm... well, the main character understands the guy down to a tee. It won't backfire.
But there is a problem...
The main character needs the ability to talk no jutsu because they are weak (relatively speaking). It is like if Naruto of the first season trying to talk no jujutsu Pain: relying on surviving a beating is not happening.
Naruto of first season was a stronger character.