Tell me something I didn't know

VeryConcernedSigh

Please I would absolutely love to learn something I haven't heard before. Give me some true but shitty useless facts.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

Only one of these is true. I will leave it up to you to find out which.

SalivaSpittingWorm

With the holidays approaching, all I can think of is Christmas stuff.

So boring and useless facts from my country.

There is no Santa Claus in my country. But baby Jesus brings us Christmas presents. We also open presents on the evening of the 24th. (Nothing like a baby in diapers to bring you presents. Where does he put the presents?)

In our country, we serve Fish Carp Soup for Christmas Eve dinner and Fried carp steak and potato salad.
It's customary that two or three days before Christmas Eve one can't take a proper bath. Not because of tradition, but because most people buy a live carp at home and put it in the bathtub to kill it on Christmas Eve so they can have the freshest fish possible. (No one wants to bathe with a carp in the bathtub) and (yes we can kill and debone a carp at home in the kitchen. )

It is also customary for people to put a dried carp scale in their wallet for good luck.

I guess that's enough :blob_shade:

foxes

You can divide by zero. It’s just that no one knows how or why.

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
Stories that have Dungeons appearing on earth are lazy, instead of giving a valid reason for the hunters to not use guns, the deus x machina the monsters to be immune to bullets and not swords, which shows a balant lack of base level creativity. A more realistic approach would be to explain why hunters don't use guns being the weight of carrying that many rounds of ammunition which can get very heavy.

Also, Amazon is working on the Stargate franchise, and it maybe a reboot.

Sayu

Eugh eig
Choose an integer, positive or negative it doesn't matter but it must be an integer(Whole Numbers)
If that number is odd, multiply it by 3 and add 1, if the number is even, divide by 2
Repeat this process using the product.
You would soon find yourself in an never-ending cycle
This is called the Collatz conjecture

Odd - 3x + 1
Even - x/2

There is a long, skinny, 'eyeless', axolotl-looking animal called the olm

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Please I would absolutely love to learn something I haven't heard before. Give me some true but shitty useless facts.

THERE IS A MAN IN A CAVE THAT IS TRAINING FOR THE DAY THAT HE HAS TO FIGHT YOU. HE HAS NO RUNNING WATER NO MEDICINE NO GYM AND NO GF. SOMEDAY YOU WILL FACE HIM IN THE FIELD OF BATTLE AND IF YOU DO NOT TRAIN FOR THAT DAY HE WILL DEFEAT YOU. WHILE YOU SHITPOST ON THE INTERNET AND MASTURBATE TO CHINESE CARTOONS: AND CONSUME THRICE YOUR DAILY CALORIC REQUIREMENT, THE MAN IN THE CAVE CONTINUES TO PREPARE FOR THE INEVITABLE DAY OF BATTLE.
17-o (1).jpg