Thank you readers!

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Thanks to all the readers out there. I feel like you guys don't get enough appreciation, so here it is. Thanks. Thanks for taking the time to read our shitty stories, even if you don't comment, or favorite. You guys are the blood that keeps this website alive. If you can though, comments are always appreciated by the small authors especially. Thanks again and have a good day.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Thanks to all the readers out there. I feel like you guys don't get enough appreciation, so here it is. Thanks. Thanks for taking the time to read our shitty stories, even if you don't comment, or favorite. You guys are the blood that keeps this website alive. If you can though, comments are always appreciated by the small authors especially. Thanks again and have a good day.
In monotone

Thanks for the chapter

Thanks for the cha- wait wha huh?
oh I'm being spoken to? Appreciated? Laughs sinisterly

Nane

Doesn't go well in a milkshake
... Here's me, an amateur writer who screams internally (and externally) when someone comments 'Ty, good work' or 'this gud'.

I am just happy that some people find my work entertaining enough to read and comment on, no matter how many they are. Glad sites like this exist, too, just to share the story you had in your mind palace for so long. If not, they would start molding in there.

Thank you :blob_aww:

P. S: Keep the comments coming, please :)

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
... Here's me, an amateur writer who screams internally (and externally) when someone comments 'Ty, good work' or 'this gud'.

I am just happy that some people find my work entertaining enough to read and comment on, no matter how many they are. Glad sites like this exist, too, just to share the story you had in your mind palace for so long. If not, they would start molding in there.

My mind palace has been overtaken by nature for millenia, and there's no going back

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Your welcome Lloyd!

Also how come to refer to yourself, as 'our' are classifying yourself as non-binary or are 'you' a group of writers.

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing
Your welcome Lloyd!

Also how come to refer to yourself, as 'our' are classifying yourself as non-binary or are 'you' a group of writers.
pretty sure he was including all us authors with our shitty stories.

I too am happy whenever I wake up and see that a few more numbers went up on my novel~ Truly thank you dear readers~:blobtaco:

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

Your probably referencing me.

bananapink

The Sickly Banana
My readers are ninjas... I rarely get to interact with them. But I'm still happy receiving a thank you or a compliment, it gives extra energy for motivation 😁

LimitBound

Saint
At this point, I'm finding novels to read through these threads. So keep 'em coming.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
"Thank you for-"

*sees a guy pants down reading smut*

"coming..."

*Slowly shuts the door*

Last edited:

Nane

Doesn't go well in a milkshake
At this point, I'm finding novels to read through these threads. So keep 'em coming.
Oh my, I don't know what I would do if mine was in that list somewhere:blob_pout:
*wink wink*

TwinDragons

Thank you and every other writer out there❤❤❤❤❤ these stories are a huge integral part of my day and I will always keep coming back for the endless maze of different authors worlds. Your the best all of you. You've helped so many different people out through the past year or more with these stories I just know it cuz I'm one of them💙❤ keep up the great work everybody^-^