That time Michael Jackson gets reincarnated as a Demon Lord in Taisho Era Japan and turns into an Anime Girl

Mr.Grey-Cat

we have a lot of Isekai AND GenderBender in ScribbleHub, and so I had to ask but has no one ever tried this? I think a fanfiction or just something similar would be fun to read, don't you think? heck, even a cover already exist

demon-slayer-ways-muzan-excellent-villain-tired-cliche.png

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
we have a lot of Isekai AND GenderBender in ScribbleHub, and so I had to ask but has no one ever tried this? I think a fanfiction or just something similar would be fun to read, don't you think? heck, even a cover already exist

View attachment 10580
Give it some time. I’m sure a writer already has it in their drafts :blob_sir:

SuperHeiyan

Michel Jackson, despite his attempts (or illiness, accounts vary) to change skin color to white, was born black. Being reincarnated as an asian girl from the image instead seems ironic. But there is just no knowledge of his true character, even people who knew them can't agree on his character. So if somebody do it then it will be hard to write right and also will make many people angry.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Write what you want to read :)

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

View attachment 10580
Bruh this idea is literally Demon Slayer. You posted the pics yourself

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
It'd be easier to make an original character who happens to resemble MJ. Harder to mischaracterize that way.