The Adventum Contest's Results!

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Hi everyone, three months sure passed by quickly. The contest is now over and now it's time to announce the winner!

For the main prize which is decided by the amount of readers a story has, the winner is... 🥁🥁🥁
@Mihou! It was a good effort by @TypeAxiom and @Sigkusanagi who came 2nd and 3rd respectively.
1597686696117.png

It's with great pleasure for me to announce that there were a total of 27 stories that made it to the end. They all managed to fit the requirement and finished the minimum word count of 40,000 words in 3 months! A big congratulation to all the authors that made it.

Now for the prizes:
@Mihou will get 150$ + NU Sticky for 24 hours.
@TypeAxiom will get 50$
@Sigkusanagi will get to pick a game from a provided game list or discord nitro for a month!

Special Winners:
For most 5 star rating story: @Konge who will get to pick between a game or nitro
For highest average view: @amethystore who will also get to pick between a game or nitro.

Thank you for everyone that participated!

I'll be back 20th of September for another contest!

Riese

Just a writer for fun
Congrats to everyone that participated! Also to Koko, Axiom, and sigkusanagi congratulations for winning!:blob_party::blobtaco:

Konge

Whoop! I won something even though I was the last entry :blob_cookie:

And congratulations to everybody else that got to the end!

Lacy

Woooh that was nice. Congrats to all for making it! I'm glad I achieved my personal goal of 15th in readers (only after the -40k were cleared out, but I'll take it). GL for the wiiiiiiin!

Last edited:

Mihou

Firefly—
Congratulations to all the winners and to the 27 stories that reached the minimum word count, what a battle has it been!

It truly has been a lengthy three months for me, I never really expected to reach this far, which is why it is still a surprise to me.:blob_sweat:

Well, not much to say other than congratulations to all the winners—and to all of those who worked hard on their entries, you all did well!