The art of DREADWOLF

Stratothrax

Thought I'd start a thread for various art things I've done for Dreadwolf.

There's also an ongoing food ranking in the story though there are too many images of that to post here. You can check out the story here if you are interested :blob_cookie:

OneRanter

Southern Unorthodox MaskMaker
The food ranking is my favorite. It looks so fun and the paws all over the sheets only make it better xD I'll Add it here from your story so that people will see it.​

Last edited:

Stratothrax

A Panthara is a creature known for it's inherent cruelty and desire to make others suffer, it's cruelty is only matched by it's vicious and intelligent cunning. This monster is the terror of levelers everywhere. No leveler sleeps easy when one is about.

A strange amalgamation of an eagle's talons, a leopard's body, and a reptile's scaled limbs and tail. The monster's muzzle is framed by a pair of levitating scaled barbels that curl and twist through the air.

Do not get caught by this creature, like a cat it enjoys playing with its food and it will use its razor claws to slowly cut you into pieces while you are still alive.

Stratothrax

Good shit right here mate

If you don't mind me asking, what image hoster are you using for your art?

I use https://imgbb.com/ as my image host, I started using it because it was the only host I could find that would accept big gifs without compressing them badly or converting them to video which I can't easily embed. I ended up sticking with it for everything though because it doesn't compress anything, I doubt most people really notice but to me compression artefacts on a painting of mine really grind my gears :blob_no:

In anycase It has so far been really solid and reliable, can recommend if imgur isn't cutting it :blob_cookie:

Reisinling

I like the slightly animated ones the most. We are on web, it's nice to use the advantages it gives us over old media.