THE BAR

Reisinling

My country is becoming a theocracy. Like, not donald trump haha, but serious people from ruling party coalition are considering putting bishops in parlament. And they have popular support.

So I'm wondering if I should get a job in other EU state, try to go hard on the webnovel thing until the end of the month with patreon and see how it works (there are many places in EU where you could live comfortably for like 2000$/month, though that is a super optimistic upper bound of what might be possible for my current novel + another I'm slowly working on Map with average europe salaries), or something else. I'm a SE with 5 years of experience in big companies, so I have options, but still, the uncertainty is annoying.

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
My country is becoming a theocracy. Like, not donald trump haha, but serious people from ruling party coalition are considering putting bishops in parlament. And they have popular support.

So I'm wondering if I should get a job in other EU state, try to go hard on the webnovel thing until the end of the month with patreon and see how it works (there are many places in EU where you could live comfortably for like 2000$/month, though that is a super optimistic upper bound of what might be possible for my current novel + another I'm slowly working on Map with average europe salaries), or something else. I'm a SE with 5 years of experience in big companies, so I have options, but still, the uncertainty is annoying.
wow that must sucks, I kinda feel it must be like living in medieval europe. plus a theocracy I have a hard time keeping up with my moms fake doctor youtube videos talking about how shrimp are poisonous propaganda would suck. though I have to say from what I know if they force you too go to church couldn't you just say you received a message from god and lead a political campaign, I assume you just say some gibberish like lord gave us minds to decide not to be forced, or whatever, and bam people can't say your lying or telling the truth.
I could write you a book about the closeted meth addict who was 39 years older than me that I dated from 2009-2014, but I'm too busy moving on with life and holding my nipple in my baby's mouth right now. I'm typing this with one hand, by the way.
He must've been a jerk good for you, my ex would threaten me by blabbering about stuff but now I don't have any stuff to blaber about. (get a real job they say , well I did an online editor looker)

Last edited: