The Best Story On Royal Road

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I have found the Best Story, no capping. I find it to be truly an inspiration for writing, and I think you'll find it to be that too! Something for all aspirational writers to enjoy and love!
I think it will really hone my craft for the genres I focus on!
And thinking back to the feedback thread of the dragon himself, I think that @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian will really like it! It really is his type of thing! Exactly what he's looking for! Totally sure of this! Promise! He'll give the most intense rating I think he could give! He'll absolutely adore this story! Completely! In every way, shape, and form!
Disclaimer: this is sarcasm. For those not feeling up to being nauseous and sick to your stomach because you feel mentally ill, don't read it

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
:blob_catflip: somebody told me someone posted a link to the best story on RR where is it ...

:blob_blank: huh !! what's this .. ( story chan ) !!

:blob_uwu: now I can proudly say I have seen EVERYTHING .. an interactive story that's begging to stay alive !! :blob_aww:

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
you mentioned having a presence in RR. What's it like? Ive been considering diversifying my presence a bit now that im 0.00001% more confident as a writer, but I've heard mostly that people are scathing there.

Also I can see how youd draw inspiration from this book

TheMonotonePuppet

you mentioned having a presence in RR. What's it like? Ive been considering diversifying my presence a bit now that im 0.00001% more confident as a writer, but I've heard mostly that people are scathing there.

Also I can see how youd draw inspiration from this book
I actually came from there first! People tend to write bigger comments and thoroughly review more there. They’ve been nothing but helpful and/or kind to me. I do have more comments here than there, which is not the norm, but is thanks to the awesome you and Seaspecter. RE gets more comments than SH by far. The forums are less intuitive there by the way, with a bit less of a cohesive community.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
I actually came from there first! People tend to write bigger comments and thoroughly review more there. They’ve been nothing but helpful and/or kind to me. I do have more comments here than there, which is not the norm, but is thanks to the awesome you and Seaspecter. RE gets more comments than SH by far. The forums are less intuitive there by the way, with a bit less of a cohesive community.
This bodes encouraging.

Mayhap I'll take a, *cough*, road, less travelled. One of these days. So help me Procrastinus

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
that's an interesting topic tho .. no offence but i think there are some serious issues with how sites like Scribble Hub / Royal Road / Ranobes / Free Web Novel - came in Google searches.. :blob_hmm_two:

i still remember the first couple of days i searched for a good novel site but i didn't find any that have more fantasy genres or in layman's terms those novels that in future got manga and anime adaptations..

Dont know why it's like that or it was just for me .. but i really spend some time to find this place .. tho it was 2-3 years ago but i remembered it quite well .. :blob_uwu:

what i did was .. the closest result i got was Web Novel .. and theirs a site that finds similar sites to any particular site and i searched in that and find this place.. :blob_nom:

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

that's an interesting topic tho .. no offence but i think there are some serious issues with how sites like Scribble Hub / Royal Road / Ranobes / Free Web novel - came in Google search .. :blob_hmm_two:

i still remember the first couple of days i searched for an good novel site but i didn't find any that have more fantasy genre or in layman's term those novels that in future got manga and anime adaptation..

Dont know why it's like that or it was just for me .. but i really spend some time to find this place .. tho it was 2-3 years ago but i remembered it quite well .. :blob_uwu:

what i did was .. the most close result i got was Web Novel .. and theirs an site that finds similar site like an perticular site and i searched in that and find this place.. :blob_nom:
Same. It was hard finding these sites initially. Have to search in blogs and stuff that tell you.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
Same. It was hard finding these sites initially. Have to search in blogs and stuff that tell you.
Yeah. I was introd to here pre-transition by... someone whom I'd rather not name.

Then I read a rather notable transfic, and felt annoyed at first by some elements.

Then those emotions overwhelmed me when I realised why I took the issues I took, I digivolved into a transgirl, and then I got PISSED at the fic.

Because while before it was just politicking and poking fun at acceptable targets, now it's... so much more than that.