The Deadly Games Tournament

OtherSlater

Because The First Slater Died.
I’m bored, so here we go. In the past me and a friend group made a thing called the Deadly Games, a tournament based on voting, seeing whose the best of the best. I wanna make this a big thing, 16 people, I’ll probably post this on RR as well to make a super fight at the end.

The basic thing is that each day I’ll post the picture of the bracket and a poll, as well as the character sheets of the people. The viewers will vote on who will win in a fight, and the winner moves on.

No OP characters. That’s it for rules

If you want to participate:

Name:

Small Description of Character:

Passive Ability:

Main Ability 1:

Main Ability 2:

Ultimate:

Good luck, and stay deadly!

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Name: Pain Train

Description: Half man half train. His mother was a human, his father a North Pacific Steam Locomotive. His mission in life is to hunt down the government scientists who were a part of the experiment that brought him into this world and gave him life.

Passive ability: Boiler - Pain train has an extremely high body temperature due to his constant need to boil water and create steam.

Main Ability 1: Pain punch. Pain train punches his opponent with the force of a runaway train.

Main Ability 2: Steam whistle. Pain Train barfs burning hot steam into the face of his opponent.

Ultimate: Glock 17 - Pain train is an American citizen and he purchased a gun which he can shoot people with.

Last edited:

OtherSlater

Because The First Slater Died.
Also also, If you have a picture, that’ll be better :)

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Give me a minute I’ll make one.
Edit: Done. He may look like a regular human, but he is in constant pain and wants to die.
35393016-A101-4C2F-95B2-6FAA7D147C54-min.jpeg

Last edited:

Amok

grblbrbl
Name: Bosholoxo Knilchanjo

Brief Description of Character: Uncouth and crudely constructed, this green-skinned fellow prances around forests selling bat wing pizza, turtle oil and various other vital goods. Garbed in lumberjack uniform, a skirt and clogs, he is constantly humming a jolly tune and is always followed by his lover, a sentient traffic light.

Passive Ability: Consumer --- Bosholoxo, having eaten a great variety of stuffs across his millennia of mercantile venturings, has developed resistance against poisons, acids and rotten matter digested by him. Injected/Sprayed poisons and acids function as normal.

Main Ability 1: Ululation --- Bosholoxo, once startled, distends his jaw and starts yowling and gibbering in a rapid manner. As the volume of his cries increase, so does the potential damage caused to his environs, with effects ranging from glass shattering to trees being uprooted.

Main Ability 2: Fire Sale --- Once market circumstances start to decidedly disfavor Bosholoxo, he beats a hasty retreat while flinging his products and possessions at the nearest threat, starting with the macaque fece amulets, followed by rhino scrotum itch balloons and slothclaw mini-boomerangs. After these are depleted, whatever he grabs is flung until either he makes his escape or his inventory is emptied.

Ultimate: True Love's Boogie --- Fueled by the pure eroticism of his traffic light lover(and a fistful of drugs) Bosholoxo begins his strange dance by taking off his shirt. Shuffling up trees, under branches and over rivers, once the dance begins Bosholoxo seems to shrug off the crude attentions of gravity, being able to move in any direction as long as he touches a surface with his feet. Anyone observing this dance will notice the eye that is his belly button---those with low willpower who stare into it might very well be entranced into its sway and forced to spend all they have on buying Bosholoxo's products.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Pontan

I would participate if I wasn't a human. Cause I need to sleep. Good night.

Western42

....I may be Insane....
Name: Rashie Shard

Description: A small girl with short black hair tied into pigtails, light tan skin, pretty features, and odd light blue eyes with bright yellow pupils. She often dresses as an idol, since she is the fourth most popular idol in her world.

Passive Ability: Rashie herself doesn't have any powers despite her strange eyes. The killer robot that has made her its host, on the other hand, is something else. As long as there is a good amount of metal of any kind, or flesh of any kind, around her, Rashie can recover from fatal wounds by consuming flesh or metal.

Main Ability 1: [Designed To Kill] - As a killer robot, Anderson, or Rashie's Killer Robot, knows every way on how to kill a human quickly. Though, because of their memory loss, they don't know how to construct all the proper tools to give themselves a real edge to a fight.

Main Ability 2: [Perfect Host] - Rashie was already quite strong before she bonded with the killer robot, and the two now can be considered the ultimate duo, having a perfect bond. The two can talk to each other and make plans, and since Rashie is definitely not right in the head, they are not afraid to get their hands dirty. Their bond also means that their strength is way beyond what a normal human can do.

Ultimate Ability: [R.A.D Prime] - The energy source inside Rashie and her robot allows for them to temporarily bend reality if enraged enough. Normally, the energy powers the robot, allowing them to make all sorts of weapons and traps.

waifu (5).jpg

(Shameless self-insert story link here!) https://www.scribblehub.com/read/379146-rashie-and-her-killer-robot/chapter/379166/

Last edited:

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
Name: Pain Train

Description: Half man half train. His mother was a human, his father a North Pacific Steam Locomotive. His mission in life is to hunt down the government scientists who were a part of the experiment that brought him into this world and gave him life.

Passive ability: Boiler - Pain train has an extremely high body temperature due to his constant need to boil water and create steam.

Main Ability 1: Pain punch. Pain train punches his opponent with the force of a runaway train.

Main Ability 2: Steam whistle. Pain Train barfs burning hot steam into the face of his opponent.

Ultimate: Glock 17 - Pain train is an American citizen and he purchased a gun which he can shoot people with.
His dad ran a train on his mom.